Gonna send out DME next week but can't decide between shippers.

ArmenLS1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Type R
I was recently in Helsinki and asked EPC how hard it would be to just bring it directly to them. They said it wasn’t possible (they only do large quantities at a time).

Later I found out from local Supra dudes it wasn’t just that…. It’s like a supperrr secretive process. Like rent a hotel room, leave suitcase of DMEs in the room, come back later. Repeat in reverse when completed. No physical contact or addresses. James Bond shit lol.
That's really interesting. I believe that's probably what it is but in this video they make it seem like you can go directly there and meet them. lol. Video might be full of...

OldHead-MKV-Owner

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22' Supra, 95' 300ZX SMZ, 22' F150 Limited
Overnighted my stock DME and 2019 cloneable to EPC this morning. On way to Finland tomorrow night! Can't wait for a real freaking tune!

Evilpenguinking

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
I went through A90 shop. and got it back within 10 days. They were extremely responsive and reliable and answered any and all questions I had. Pleasant experience all around. Package was insured and all.

OP
OP
ReiH

ReiH

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 MKV Supra Premium
I went through A90 shop. and got it back within 10 days. They were extremely responsive and reliable and answered any and all questions I had. Pleasant experience all around. Package was insured and all.
10 business days?

ziinus

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV 2.0
If you ship yourself with DHL express you can expect a 5 business day round trip. If you ship it Monday it might come back the same week.

‘I did it from Europe and got the Écu back in two days.