Gran Turismo

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I have an Xbox One (or whatever the newest version is) only because I didn’t have to wait for a PS5 whenever these things came out. I really need to dust my wheel off and just get a PS5. I never play the damn Xbox anyways 😭
Sponsored

Last edited:

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
I still play it on occasion with friends. However, it really needs more tracks and a revamped single player if it wants to keep up with the upcoming Forza Motorsport.

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
anyone interested in having a race together in the lobby? perhaps all GR Supra & pp limited. thinking pp is limited just enough to have some modifications anyway driver wants so it will be interesting to see what everyone else is doing for particular track.

romanLegion9574

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0, 2023 Toyota GRC Core
anyone interested in having a race together in the lobby? perhaps all GR Supra & pp limited. thinking pp is limited just enough to have some modifications anyway driver wants so it will be interesting to see what everyone else is doing for particular track.
Can't make this as I don't have my PS5 with me, but I push for tire limitations -- racing softs feel like a cheat code for so many cars.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
My friend and I used to set parameters on a race then give each other a week to get the fastest time. Yeah... honor system and all. It was fun and we didn't have to try to coordinate everyone to be on at the same time. Though not as fun.

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
My friend and I used to set parameters on a race then give each other a week to get the fastest time. Yeah... honor system and all. It was fun and we didn't have to try to coordinate everyone to be on at the same time. Though not as fun.

Yes. that's what i was thinking. I can publish rules and venue but please let me know what day and time will work? like Monday 9 PM EST? Once all is set, I will send out message to those who are interested.

kaj

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Yes. that's what i was thinking. I can publish rules and venue but please let me know what day and time will work? like Monday 9 PM EST? Once all is set, I will send out message to those who are interested.
I would be, but it's super hard for me to commit to a specific time.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Damn @nibble you make me want to go out and buy a PS5, bust out my old wheel and fire her up. Sounds like fun!!!!

Edit: I’m on an Amazon “list” to get notified if I can buy one. I also tried Playstation direct. Bad time of year I suppose to try and get one. I’ll keep my eye 👁 out for that digital edition. That’s what I’d really like for only $399. But I’ll pay for the damn disc version, if it’s the only option.

Last edited:

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
So, I've been testing few things around and I hope this will be interesting.

Cars you can use - obviously, Toyota GR Supra RZ '19 (pp 535.14) or '20 (pp 545.45)
PP limit : 635 ( '19 has more pp room to play with)
Power limit : 440 HP (enough to be interesting)
minimum weight : 3,000 lbs
Usable tires : Sport Soft, Intermediate, Wet (not that weather change will be applied but just in case. ;) )
Required tire : Sport Soft - This adds PP hence tune with this tire so you stay within pp limit .
NOS is not permitted.
fuel x1 & tire x1

would this settings be interesting?

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
As much as I would like to race together online it will be really hard to coordinate, picking a random track and running a week or so of TT on it to post/upload our times might be some fun though

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My PS5 is finally coming in today 🕺🏻 and 25th anniversary edition of Grand Turismo. I hope I get the time to hook it up! Gotta go pickup my real life edition at the PPF shop and pack her up for Friday at Sebring. But can’t wait to play/try this thing again!!

ED46AFCD-10D8-4C10-9278-EA321F60A207.jpeg

Hot damn! It’s here 🎮
Sponsored

Last edited: