Gran Turismo

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Not gonna lie, the game is hard haha. I thought of throwing my controller more times playing Gran Turismo 7 than Elden Ring

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
well.. the bug holds me back getting all gold in IA, particularly on IA-3. Game equips the car with Racing Hard instead of Dirt tire which is hard to pass. not sure if anyone can get gold with this.. here's mine just passing on different account. Also, you can't take IA-10 and move on to Super license unless you pass IA-3.. :(

here's the full list of the bug.
https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gt7/news/00_8730173.html

OP
OP
Elektro

Elektro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
17 i3 94ah, 22 Supra 2.0
I was barely able to get bronze on IA-3 before moving on. I did not realize the tires were wrong. Will wait for the fix now before trying again. You saved my sanity :)

After a while I turned on the demo ghost and that car does seem to be on a higher level.

Davidpingu

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FK8 Civic Type R, Mercedes GLC
Is it just me or does every gift spin wheel thing result in getting the crappiest option? It happens too often to be bad luck.
Single star tickets I get the smallest money stack - 2,000cr EVERY time.
The 3 star ticket I got last I got a suspension set for a Mcclaren worth 6,000cr

Baldmonkey22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
Is it just me or does every gift spin wheel thing result in getting the crappiest option? It happens too often to be bad luck.
The 3 star ticket I got last I got a suspension set for a Mcclaren worth 6,000cr
I got 3 cars in a row yesterday, but before that i had the same result as you.

OP
OP
Elektro

Elektro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
17 i3 94ah, 22 Supra 2.0
F-Zero X hit switch VC, plus all the new MK8 tracks trickling out... not saying I'm over GT7, let's just say we're spoiled for racing games right now.

OP
OP
Elektro

Elektro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
17 i3 94ah, 22 Supra 2.0
I like the game but the time limited car sales, roulette tickets, and credit pimping are rather cringey. Feels like an iphone game. The dialogue for their little "characters" during the menu races makes animal crossing seem sophisticated.

I was saving credits to buy the Ferrari F50 (my bedroom poster car) and of course once I had the 3.3M it sold out.

Now I have almost 6M still waiting for the F50 to cycle back in lol. Not seeing much else to buy. :p

I bought one supra and made it like my irl car (SZ-R spec with power restrictor and weight reduction), made another one with a chameleon paint job and uuuuh... a lot... of HP. But I have been using a '94 GT-R as my go-to for most events. Can't believe there is no C8 corvette. :/ Or even new-ish teslas not from 10 years ago. Happy there is an i3. The preorder concept cars are cool but not outrageous like the Nike One from GT4, still love that thing.

My husband bought a go kart in the game... tons of fun. In fact he is liking this game more than I am and he is not really a "car guy". Was even talking about buying one of those steering wheel controllers lol.

Davidpingu

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FK8 Civic Type R, Mercedes GLC
I like the game but the time limited car sales, roulette tickets, and credit pimping are rather cringey. Feels like an iphone game. The dialogue for their little "characters" during the menu races makes animal crossing seem sophisticated.

I was saving credits to buy the Ferrari F50 (my bedroom poster car) and of course once I had the 3.3M it sold out.

Now I have almost 6M still waiting for the F50 to cycle back in lol. Not seeing much else to buy. :p

I bought one supra and made it like my irl car (SZ-R spec with power restrictor and weight reduction), made another one with a chameleon paint job and uuuuh... a lot... of HP. But I have been using a '94 GT-R as my go-to for most events. Can't believe there is no C8 corvette. :/ Or even new-ish teslas not from 10 years ago. Happy there is an i3. The preorder concept cars are cool but not outrageous like the Nike One from GT4, still love that thing.

My husband bought a go kart in the game... tons of fun. In fact he is liking this game more than I am and he is not really a "car guy". Was even talking about buying one of those steering wheel controllers lol.
Definitely agree with everything youā€™ve said here.
whatā€™s funny is I was 12 when I got a hold of the original Gran Turismo and I think at that age the characters would probably be quite appealing. Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s just my own perception but it feels like the GT franchise consumer has moved on with the times. Iā€™m 37 now and I think the fan base has matured. Do 12 year olds still play these kinds of games? My perception is they all play Fortnite.
I actually love the general layout of the game and how itā€™s gone back to its roots but I agree that they could have spared the cheesy parts with what I think is an aging fan base but maybe Iā€™m wrong about that.
Iā€™m not that far into the game. Iā€™m on the Japanese 3 race championship but Iā€™ve only actually bought 2 cars so far. Iā€™ve been told money is MUCH tighter so Iā€™ve been really frugal and generally using the cars Iā€™ve won to compete.
Even my modding has so far been quite minimal, generally just tyres and stage 1 weight reduction but the AI makes winning with lower output cars much harder this time.
In GT sport I could generally win races with a car at least 1 if not 2 classes below and did this to keep things challenging. This one I struggle to win with cars that are much below the suggested PP value.
Generally though I much prefer the leaner style of play. Feels like more of a reward when you finally get the car you want vs GT sport where super cars got handed out like sweets!
Oh and as soon as I get my man cave a steering wheel and pedal set is 100% on my list!

OP
OP
Elektro

Elektro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
17 i3 94ah, 22 Supra 2.0
wait 'til S-10 license.. :lol:
it's very

I can kinda see why some people would want a steering wheel, but if I'm gonna buy one stupid PS accessory I'm waiting for the VR helmet to come out.

frankenm

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra A91
Got a PS5 and a sf 1000 wheel to play Grand Turismo who else is addicted to this game?
Sponsored