Gran Turismo

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
Let's do this!

Next Monday, 1/16/23, 10 PM EST. Venue is Watkins Glen, Will post more detail shortly. Car set up is as stated above. Please let me know if you have other suggestion.

Please be sure to clear enough level to be able to join "Lobby" and send me your PS+ ID so I can request to be "Friend". If you want to use specific account for this, be sure to send me that account ID and it is up to level. - If you are setting up new one, you need to go through the experience again. I'm planning to use my non-competition account for this. ;)

Also, I wonder if we can talk to each other during race(s). perhaps group call? discord? or PS 4/5 has function to talk in lobby? - I believe there is but never have used it.. this will help us change setting as we need to make it more fun as well as learn from each.

below is copy of detail on the car spec from above.
---
Cars you can use - obviously, Toyota GR Supra RZ '19 (pp 535.14) or '20 (pp 545.45)
PP limit : 635 ( '19 has more pp room to play with)
Power limit : 440 HP (enough to be interesting)
minimum weight : 3,000 lbs
Usable tires : Sport Soft, Intermediate, Wet (not that weather change will be applied but just in case. ;) )
Required tire : Sport Soft - This adds PP hence tune with this tire so you stay within pp limit .
NOS is not permitted.
fuel x1 & tire x1
---
Sponsored

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Sorry about late update.

I've been suffering from covid and finally getting better just a bit. hence, I cannot host this unless someone else can.. i also noticed that, no one PM'd me their ID so I can invite to the event..
Hope you feel better pal!!!!! I definitely will be hitting you up when I hook my new PS5 up. Iā€™m jealous of my teenage son who gets on his PS5 and headset like itā€™s nothing, talks to friends and they all host stuff. So I told my wife about you and your post and she approved my purchase šŸ˜‚ (but seriously šŸ˜³)ā€¦.

Iā€™ve been using this nice weather down here in schweaty FL to track on my weekends off. Which is why I didnā€™t reply yet. So again, get well ā¤ā€šŸ©¹ and Iā€™ll definitely be talking with you soon (on my new PS5).

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Just few races I had previously.

Damn that looks so realistic! Is that on the PS5 ??? Love the MX5 one šŸ˜ Itā€™s improved that much since my PS4 šŸ˜± Dudeā€¦ā€¦. Iā€™ve got to hook that bad boyEE up ASAP. Now Iā€™m thinking this weekend!!!!

nibble

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW, Honda, Toyota
Damn that looks so realistic! Is that on the PS5 ??? Love the MX5 one šŸ˜ Itā€™s improved that much since my PS4 šŸ˜± Dudeā€¦ā€¦. Iā€™ve got to hook that bad boyEE up ASAP. Now Iā€™m thinking this weekend!!!!
it's on PS5 and even on PS4, not a lot of difference on replay. my earlier video on GT7 is done with PS4.

LeMans race is what every GT7 youtuber is talking about how fun it was. here's one from Super GT.

I certainly had fun, racing everyday on that race. :D

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Anyone play on PSVR2 yet? I just tried it last night for the first time. Full steering wheel setup and all. Holy crap what an experience. The interiors of the cars are detailed to the tee. Even when turning around while driving the Supra you can see the subs and everything.

I honestly haven't played GT7 all that much since it came out, but now that I have the PSVR I'll be playing a lot more for sure.

I also played Resident Evil 8 the night before for about an hour and that game is super intense in VR. It also made me incredibly nauseous šŸ˜‚

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Anyone play on PSVR2 yet? I just tried it last night for the first time. Full steering wheel setup and all. Holy crap what an experience. The interiors of the cars are detailed to the tee. Even when turning around while driving the Supra you can see the subs and everything.

I honestly haven't played GT7 all that much since it came out, but now that I have the PSVR I'll be playing a lot more for sure.

I also played Resident Evil 8 the night before for about an hour and that game is super intense in VR. It also made me incredibly nauseous šŸ˜‚
Dudeā€¦ā€¦ This just arrived 2 days ago!!!! PlayStationĀ®VR2 Horizon Call of the Mountainā„¢ Bundle. Was an option when I bought the PS5 direct from Sony. I still have my Logitech wheel and some Ferrari wheel & pedals. Anyways, thatā€™s great to hear! I swear Iā€™m going to hook those bad boys up after this weekend. Off to Homestead again :drive:

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0

Damnn. Is ps2vr for ps5, only for specific ps5 enabled games? Or will the ps4 vr games work? I love re 7 and village.

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Ahh ok thanks for the info!

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
only for ps5. i need to sell my brand new ps5 for psvr2... :(
Oh crap šŸ’© Didnā€™t know this and thanks for specifying. Guess Iā€™ll run them both side by side. I want to do the grand truismo thing and added this psvr2 checkbox because Sony suggested it on their website when I was checking out šŸ«  šŸ˜‚. If the TV (or receiver in my case) has more than one HDMI input, I should be good to go. Assuming I can just plug em both in and switch inputsā€¦

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Dudeā€¦ā€¦ This just arrived 2 days ago!!!! PlayStationĀ®VR2 Horizon Call of the Mountainā„¢ Bundle. Was an option when I bought the PS5 direct from Sony. I still have my Logitech wheel and some Ferrari wheel & pedals. Anyways, thatā€™s great to hear! I swear Iā€™m going to hook those bad boys up after this weekend. Off to Homestead again :drive:
Definitely do, its a blast. Just be aware that you may get nauseous lol

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Oh crap šŸ’© Didnā€™t know this and thanks for specifying. Guess Iā€™ll run them both side by side. I want to do the grand truismo thing and added this psvr2 checkbox because Sony suggested it on their website when I was checking out šŸ«  šŸ˜‚. If the TV (or receiver in my case) has more than one HDMI input, I should be good to go. Assuming I can just plug em both in and switch inputsā€¦
The PSVR plugs right into the PS5 with one USB C cable. Thats it