Vehicle Showcase

Captain_Kirk

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
Absolutely! It was a lot of hours getting it to look good, so I can definitely understand why body shops charge what they charge.
Now everyone on the forum knows where to go for free body work. ;) :p

OP
OP
Guff

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
Well, friends, after two long years, the final conclusion to the Supra build is here. It's a retrospective of the last couple of years' work, all condensed into about 8 minutes. It was honestly kind of emotional making this video, such a wacky journey it's been, full of lots of learning! Hope you guys enjoy it!

OP
OP
Guff

Guff

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A80, A90, Mk1 Celica
Vehicle Showcase
Any future plans for the car @Guff
Nothing specific as of yet! I'm at an interesting crossroads where I want to buy the JDM Classics that I've been lusting after since I was a kid. Just bought a '76 Celica Liftback, looking to grab an FD RX-7 soon, and so the Supra is getting lower and lower on the priority list. I don't think I'm at the point of selling it just yet, but we'll see in the future. I still think about a Manual Swap but it is a lot of money and I'm still not sold that the end product will be worth it.

Half Vast

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 01 Tundra Limited, 00 4Runner
@Guff, fantastic journey! Thanks for taking us along for the ride. Helluva nice job!