Has anyone powder coat or painted their stock wheels?

xkenx1995

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra
Fuccccccccccck me! This is beautiful, kudos to you for trying something different and pulling it off.
Thanks! I originally sprayed my wheels with bronze Superwrap. After seeing quite a few pics of ppl with bronze wheels I wanted to change it up as I had bronze on my WRX lol. This color is just Volk's mag blue but in a more satin/matte finish! I ceramic coated them myself and it made a huge difference for how fast brake dust builds up/washes off.

bajanstefan

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
Thanks! I originally sprayed my wheels with bronze Superwrap. After seeing quite a few pics of ppl with bronze wheels I wanted to change it up as I had bronze on my WRX lol. This color is just Volk's mag blue but in a more satin/matte finish! I ceramic coated them myself and it made a huge difference for how fast brake dust builds up/washes off.
Major props for swapping. Laos, what did you use for the ceramic coating? Doing my wheels soon in a brushed silver and I already know dust is gonna be a pain.

xkenx1995

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra
Major props for swapping. Laos, what did you use for the ceramic coating? Doing my wheels soon in a brushed silver and I already know dust is gonna be a pain.
I ordered this one. Wasnt really looking for anything super expensive and it gets the job done. I did 2 coats on each wheel but plan to coat the face a few more times because thats where the dust buildup is more noticeable.

bajanstefan

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
I ordered this one. Wasnt really looking for anything super expensive and it gets the job done. I did 2 coats on each wheel but plan to coat the face a few more times because thats where the dust buildup is more noticeable.
Got it, thanks for the tip homie.