Help! GPS Antennas colors

roloz89

First Name
rOBERTO
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Hi, I bought a previously repaired (half repaired) 2021 Supra 2.0 Automatic. The car was rear ended so the tailgate was replaced with another used one, however, the body shop that did the repair did not took the time to dissasemble the original tailgate properly (with harness), so they cut off all the wires that connect underneath the headliner including the antenna wires without marking down the correct wire to reconnect to. When they installed the replacement tailgate, the shop did not know the correct placement of the antenna wires (6 black antenna wires) so they just guessed and put together the wires without knowing where exactly they went since they are all black and look exactly the same. So I am getting the Emergency Call system malfunction everytime I start the car and GPS is not working (showing last location of vehicle of the shop it went too and Supra app nor navigation is not working). I have searched everywhere for a schematic of the wiring diagram for these antennas to see which antenna goes to which module and to have the antenna connector colors. I have only found pictures of the modules but no wiring information at all. If anyone can help would be greatly appreciated since I need to pass the Department of vehicles inspection and my mileage is not showing on the dash because the Emergency call system warning is there all the time. I have attached a few pics of the modules I know the antenna wires connect to and where the wires from the tailgate. I have dissasembled the radio head unit to trace the wires but some of the colors are not the same and not easily traceable. I am currently getting bimmerlink codes:

Headunit High - B7F8B4 - Connection of head unit to SDARS antenna base: line interruption
Telematics communication - B7F317 - GPS antenna :short circuit to ground
Instrument Panel- E12C4D - DSC interface (lane slope, 0x163): signal invalid.

I currently have the toyota TIS software but found out I need Toyota ISTA to work on the supra and cannot find that anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated sorry for the long post.

Thanks!

Screenshot 2024-01-24 213929.png

Screenshot 2024-01-24 214253h.png

20240118_160948.jpg

20240119_132710.jpg

20240118_144510.jpg

20240124_181456.jpg
Sponsored

csuka86

First Name
Attila
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GR Supra 3.0 Premium (USA version)
Hi,

I can only follow your topic, but no idea.

I bought my 2022 3.0 premium in USA, and moved to Europe later... I have to transfer the tail light and somehow fix the eCall communication issue. (my car need an EU account and a roaming SIM)
Let's say Toyota / BMW doesn't like the idea of replacing SIM card/communication module can fix my case :D

"A US vehicle can't be converted to an ECE (Europe) vehicle! A US vehicle is always a US vehicle! This is specified in the software and coding! The hardware and SW!!! is different. The vehicle would have to be completely converted. Therefore not provided by Toyota (and BMW)! As an example: An ECE SIM card with an ECE account is required for the e-call. There is a US SIM in the vehicle, so it can't work. Just replacing HW parts doesn't change anything!"

will see.

Good luck to us... :)

OP
OP
roloz89

roloz89

First Name
rOBERTO
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra