Sponsored

[Help] Need part numbers for MT Driveshaft Hardware (Transmission & LSD Guibo Bolts/Nuts) - Same as AT?

Happy Polar Bear

Active Member
First Name
Qiang
Joined
Dec 3, 2023
Threads
5
Messages
38
Reaction score
24
Location
CA
Car(s)
2024 Supra Premium MT
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some help identifying the exact part numbers for the bolts and nuts used on the Manual Transmission (MT) driveshaft connection. Specifically, I need the hardware that connects:

  1. The front guibo / flex disc to the Transmission output flange
  2. The rear guibo / flex disc to the LSD / Rear Differential input flange
(Note: I do not need the bolts/nuts that secure the guibos to the driveshaft itself—only the ones that bolt directly into the trans flange and the diff flange).

I've checked the online diagrams on PartSouq, but I'm not entirely sure how reliable the data is for the MT models, and I couldn't tell which exact part numbers apply to this specific connection.

Does anyone happen to know:

  1. What are the specific part numbers (or bolt specifications/sizes) for these trans-side and diff-side bolts and nuts on the MT?
  2. Are these hardware components identical to the Automatic Transmission (AT) versions, or are they MT-specific?
Any help or part numbers would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

 

Rensuhlo

Well-Known Member
First Name
Chuck
Joined
Nov 12, 2022
Threads
20
Messages
1,759
Reaction score
3,473
Location
Georgia
Car(s)
NA
3 × 90118-WAA04 — front/transmission-side guibo bolts
3 × 90118-WA701 — rear/differential-side flange bolts
3 × 90118-WA876 — rear/differential-side self-locking nuts
 
 








Top