HELP!!! Wipers Stuck upwards

Vuns'sA91CF

First Name
Vunna Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Toyota Supra CF
As you can read the title a friend of mines his GR Supra a 2021 Phantom gray wipers were stuck upwards position. He accident tapped it while we were driving and it we pulled over at a gas station to see what was going on. My friends and I disconnected the battery cable and reconnected it and also unplug the fuseā€™s as well. Still no movements on the wipers. I donā€™t know if it is a BMW recall or electronic issue, however I tapped the wiper motor with my fingers a few times and then the wipers started to work again, but when it worked the motor sounded weak more of a weak wining sound to it. It works now but we all did recommend him to bring it to Toyota just to check it out. Has this happened to you guys before???
Sponsored

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
has not happened to me but I know there is a way to reset the wiper motor, I believe its in the manual.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
1655848608201.png

Elektro

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
17 i3 94ah, 22 Supra 2.0
ooooh this is... I did not know about this šŸ˜ˆ great prank material for bmw friends.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I feel smarter and dumber each and every day. :dunno:

brentyloke

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
bumping an old thread but ever since i got my windshield replaced my passenger wiper will gradually creep up (similar to auto position). I then have to push it down and it will creep back up over time. Wondering if anyone has any thoughts or insight if there is something I can tighten to prevent this from happening anymore.

Dnapol

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra A90
bumping an old thread but ever since i got my windshield replaced my passenger wiper will gradually creep up (similar to auto position). I then have to push it down and it will creep back up over time. Wondering if anyone has any thoughts or insight if there is something I can tighten to prevent this from happening anymore.
Bump for this! Same problem after window replacement except in auto mode, the passenger wiper doesnā€™t go down the whole way.

KBG

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I had the same issue and ended up removing the wiper arm and reinstalling so that it sits a little lower now.

allendoc

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium Matte Metallic Night Blue Wrap
Did you ever find a solution? After windshield change, my wipers no longer work.
Sponsored