HKS adjustable springs installed with Weds wheels

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
Finally got my hks kit installed and the car aligned. She’s sitting at the perfect height now. No rubbing at all 255 up front and 285 in the rears .

4E0905C2-27EF-4B40-90FD-8FE650F02D75.jpeg

36782F42-194B-437F-9958-D6306C44E130.jpeg

718EB8F5-82C5-42E5-9ECB-DE02549A01FC.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sauceii

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
Nice! I went HKS as well. These cars look so much better lowered.
Nice man! yea they sure do , I liked the adjustability of the hks kit so didn’t mind the price increase over just springs. They also seemed very well made when I unboxed them . Definitely happy with the purchase

Z4LoL

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
looks a bit better, but still not my cup of tea.. dont know why you needed to delete the old thread.. just update it?

OP
OP
Sauceii

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
He should just make a build thread instead of a bunch in different forums
Hope I run into you at a car function one day so I can pull the stick out of your ass and see what type of comments you have to say in person

Suggs.OR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nocturnal 2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Hope I run into you at a car function one day so I can pull the stick out of your ass and see what type of comments you have to say in person
you need to thicken your skin a little bit... You posted what has turned out to be a controversial set of wheels. it is going to happen. They are not wrong that you should just do a build thread if each thing is going to have multiple threads.

OP
OP
Sauceii

Sauceii

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A90 Pemium
you need to thicken your skin a little bit... You posted what has turned out to be a controversial set of wheels. it is going to happen. They are not wrong that you should just do a build thread if each thing is going to have multiple threads.
My skin is plenty thick this dude posts negative sly comments in every thread since day 1. I’m not a person to sit back and not simply address an issue that’s all . 2nd I made another thread about wheels because this is a wheel topic and the car has changed . Feel free to look at my other threads and see I provide plenty of great content and information for this forum and am trying to bring a community together to establish better info. But I will never not confront an issue when I see one . It maybe the type of person you are to simply not address issues , however if I have something to say or state I’ll never hold my tongue or address a person directly . The reason is to simply squash whatever issues there are and move on.

Z4LoL

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
doesn't look very thick here... From my point of view it just looks like you wanted to get rid of the hate messages about your "unique" wheel set up. totally understandable.. but what's awesome is you accomplished one big thing.. a lot of Supras look the same.. yours is definitely one of a kind :thumbsup:
I'm just surprised you didn't think you were gonna get a lot of backlash lol. Also i've read your thread with the reviews.. also all your other threads bugging vendors for in Stock shit.. call them? but thank you for your contributions.

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
Not a fan of the wheels at all. Keep that style for the Chrysler 300's. Not a good look on the Supra.
Sponsored