HKS HiperMax Touring Spring Kit

xBADCOMPANYx

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FRS, GenCoupe, Duramax Colorado, A90
Same here. I noticed that too. Not sure if that's normal or if we should just raise the driver's side slightly
Find a reputable shop that can cross balance and align your vehicle. One thing about cross balance, you won't have dead even heights at all 4 corners but the car will actually handle well.

You may also want to verify the lower perch is sitting in the lower arm correctly. Measure it again after a few hours of driving... That's all I can really advise
Sponsored

KVN

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Any one have a picture of their adjusted Height Sensor?

HenryA91

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Refraction Blue A91
I recently installed these on my A91. Set the sleeves to as low as they would go and did not have to adjust the height sensor bracket. Headlights are aimed correct and no chassis codes are being set.

now I will say when I first put it back together I had the rear height sensor installed wrong. If you removed the sensor completely from the car Iā€™d suggest checking that.
thereā€™s a thread on here of a ā€œdeep dive into the suspension ā€œ and had some helpful pictures in it for this.

KVN

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I found out my brother who was helping me didn't re-plug back into the damper sensor, which caused the chassis error. However, I also ended up making an adjustable height sensor arm myself. Attached a pic of the parts I used incase anyone wanted to make their own.

Attachments

prevue

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus IS300 Toyota GR Supra
Same here. I noticed that too. Not sure if that's normal or if we should just raise the driver's side slightly
I figured it out and this may or may not be your situation. My garage floor is not level even if it's a new construction, which I found surprising, but it makes sense.

Anyone who is installing a spring or coilover system should consider the following:
  1. The length and time the product was installed.
  2. The amount of miles put on the vehicle after installation.
  3. Note any suspension noise that may exist during the drive.
  4. Consider swapping the product from one side to the other side.
  5. Consider how level the location is when measuring vehicle height.
  6. Try measuring at a different location that is level.
For a month this drove me crazy until I started asking the right questions before assuming the worse.
Sponsored