How long do you plan on keeping your A90/A91?? :)

How long do you plan on keeping your A90/A91 Supra?

• Total voters

Dannyvandelft

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ordered A91 edition Supra
It depends on the refresh, and if we get the GRMN. if we get it I'll likely trade in the A91 for one, if not, I might keep it as my daily and buy a weekend toy instead.

Escapist

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2016 Yamaha R1
Probably 3 years, depends on whether or not a GRMN model comes out.

joshthorsc

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Camaro ZL1 1LE, 2021 GR Supra
Had mines for six months and sold it. Besides a few small issues popping up the car wasn't for me. Lost interest in it pretty fast so I sold it while it still had some value to it. It's a great looking car and pretty quick also. Hope you guys enjoy the MKV.

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
I answered 1-3 years.

Will most likely be keeping it until something new catches my eye. Possibly the new G8X M3/M4 in manual if I can get one for well below sticker in a few months.

Xxyion

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Refraction Blue, 05' S2000
I was originally in the 3ish year mark until i started living with the car. I love the car a ton more than i thought i would. I know something else will come out in the future that i want, but right now this car is a perfect daily driver as well as weekend warrior. The only thing that might make me sell this car sooner is if all of a sudden i really need a more practical car.

21Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium, Honda CRV Hybrid Touring
5+ for me. I love the car so far and have a CRV if I need to use something a little bigger. I am sure I will get something new someday but a new redesign on the supra or the S2000 (if they do either of them) is about 5 years away from my understanding. Might consider the new MX5 when those come out in a few years if they step up the performance on them.

Right now I couldn't be happier and I hope to keep the car for a very long time.

Supbrah

First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Downshift Blue Supra
I voted for 1-3 years. I like the car but do get bored with them after about three years. Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s next but Iā€™m being tempted to pick up something with a V8 while I still can.

Neilswheel

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra 2017 VW Tiguan
Just curious what Gif's look like on this site. Except for the Viper I have kept my cars about 2 to 3 years. The Supra is so easy to drive and comfortable I can't imagine I will part with it any time soon.
carsivehad2.gif

Huddleston

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
See Sig
Forever. I daily drive other vehicles and the Supra is an excellent compliment to the GT3. One is turbo charged and front engine with an auto and the other is rear engine with a manual.

DesmoSD

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993.5 Supra TT, 997.1 911 Carrera S, 1199 Panigale S
Just curious what Gif's look like on this site. Except for the Viper I have kept my cars about 2 to 3 years. The Supra is so easy to drive and comfortable I can't imagine I will part with it any time soon.
carsivehad2.gif
Wow, you went through some very nice sports cars. Do you regret selling your 993 Turbo so early? Prices for those things have remained strong.

https://bringatrailer.com/porsche/993-turbo/

freeform911

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 a91 edition Supra 2016 Lexus rc f BMW 435I
It's hard to say how long...
Right now I love the car but....

About 10yrs ago I bought my dream car a 1986 aircooled Porsche 911....I swore I would own that car forever but November of 2020 I sold it without second thoughts...
Bought the Supra and haven't regretted my decision yet?...

I think most people know when the love affair with there car comes to an end...

Steve

SUPRA90

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR SUPRA A91
I bought the Supra online, out of state, even though Iā€™d previously never sat in one. Thankfully for me Iā€™ve fallen in love with it and the attention it gets. I usually build my cars then get rid of them after a year or so but I decided to make a vow to keep this one for five years.
Sponsored