How much power?

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
T is a poor gauge of power production since it can vary by a second or more depending on traction.
Chase the ET, Trap, whatever you want. The horsepower numbers never really.. "matter" saying you have an 800hp car is useless if you can't put it to the ground. Whatever your goal is, it likely shouldn't be measured in HP.
Sponsored

Vroomin350

First Name
Yohan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GS C7 Corvette
Realistically how much power increase can I see from CAI, aftermarket catted downpipe, exhaust, and a tune get me? Don't see my self upgrading turbo anytime soon.
Locked or unlocked? What kind of tune. Curious myself

OP
OP
jtsang25

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
Locked or unlocked? What kind of tune. Curious myself
I have a 2020. Probably just on 91 cause options limited for me. Honestly not after speed etc etc. I just want a little more over stock for mountain runs.

65sohc

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
65 GTO, 69 Corvette, 65 Corvette 427, 23 Corvette
I would like to amend my previous comment. Rather than saying that most guys want to know how much power they're making, I would think what most want to know how fast their cars are. The two most accurate and consistent gauges are quarter mile trap speed and 60-130 ET. Both are measured very accurately with Dragy The fact that every Dragy run is qualified by the prevailing DA further legitimizes the results.
Sponsored