How often do you see other MKVs in the wild?

Janice

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'17 BRZ
2500 miles in socal and none.
But when I drive my other car, I see one a week.

Mr. Jonathan

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20'Supra 3.0 premium; AA DP; AS Intk; MBRP Ex; JB4
See a yellow and red Supra every other few weeks. The owners live in the development across the street from mine. There is a white one I see less often. However, to my knowledge, these folks are not on this forum which sucks.
Like many have said, Huntsville is no different. There are a ton of C7, C8, hellcats, LT1s, GT350s, Porsche and the like around town. I’ve seen more Audi RS7s and R8s in town than supras which I wasn’t expecting when I moved here.

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Outside of car meets, rare sighting.
Definitely this ☝ bout sums it up. It’s nice owning such a rarity that actually get thumbs up for a fraction of the price of the other “thumbs up” cars out there 😊

Turcktech

First Name
Esat
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 supra
Here in kitchener, Ontario (Canada) just one that's parked mostly and that's it. Did see a red one once but never again after and a phantom one. So I've seen about 3 in total in the last 3 years spamming from the greater Toronto area.

Seen about 9 c8s (here and on the highway)
I am from Cambridge Ont. I have seen once in may be 3 years. I have seen more lambos or ferraris than supras

Zcarmenb28

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Camaro ZL1, 22 Supra 3.0 (in transit)
There’s a number of MK5 Supras in and around Boise, so I probably see 1 and sometimes 2 per week now. It used to be 1 every couple of months. Definitely see more C7 and esp C8 Corvettes.

Syeeee

First Name
Sye
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra GR 3.0 Premium
I am from Cambridge Ont. I have seen once in may be 3 years. I have seen more lambos or ferraris than supras
Would be nice to bump into you! I usually go to Hespeler often.

Jmanlevan

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Supra 3.0 MT, '00 4Runner SR5
Other than car meets, I think I've seen 3 on the road since I bought my car 2 years ago
I've seen 4 on the roads in Denver in 3 years. A black one, a white one and a Dark grey. The 4th one was wrapped in one of those color changing wraps.

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
I've seen 4 on the roads in Denver in 3 years. A black one, a white one and a Dark grey. The 4th one was wrapped in one of those color changing wraps.
It’s crazy how rare they are here in the Denver/Boulder area…I see Ferraris and McLarens more often than Supras.
Sponsored