wyn.a90

wyn.a90

First Name
Vy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
I’ll try to get it fixed sometime this week and update y’all on this! In the meantime, I think I’m going to purchase a version 2 charge pipe from ftp as this one I currently have is the first prototype.
Sponsored

OP
OP
wyn.a90

wyn.a90

First Name
Vy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Ah! One of the reasons I’m sticking with the stock chargepipe lol, see this happen weekly to people

I’d try to hook it with a coat hanger, then hair go for removing the skid plate and grabbing it by hand
I can’t even see the clamp down there! I’ll try the coat hanger method.

A90.C

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra, 2015 BMW 335i
I can’t even see the clamp down there! I’ll try the coat hanger method.
Well good luck! Maybe you can locate it with that, without pushing it further into the abyss lol.

Happens sometimes on my 335, always a fun time.

MYA90SUPRA

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra premium
I have found the culprit here. The charge pipe silicon’s bottom clamp got loose and slipped its way off of the charge pipe so it’s just a boost leak. I am now trying to figure out how to get that damn clamp from under my car! Anybody have some suggestions as to what I can do to retrieve my clamp?

E4D7A2D0-D7FA-4273-8A5C-DD4702EC8DC6.jpeg
Those are not proper boost clamps....you need constant Torque clamps or t-bolt clamps. That style will loosen with vibration and heat.

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
I’ll try to get it fixed sometime this week and update y’all on this! In the meantime, I think I’m going to purchase a version 2 charge pipe from ftp as this one I currently have is the first prototype.
What's the difference between v1 and v2? I believe I have a v1 sitting in my garage I never installed.
Sponsored