I’ve had it 3 weeks now already big changes

LateBraker5

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
Welcome to Modaholics Anonymous our new 12 step program will help you with your modaddiction. My name is Bill and I'm a Modaholic...

I got a quote to fix the front bumper holes. $1200 😱

I was thinking of doing a Euro front plate with something pithy on it instead
Ouch, that's pretty steep... is that to repair the existing holes, or a new bumper cover? I used these guys previously to replace a cracked bumper cover for my Sienna mini van, the paint match was spot on. Can't vouch for Supra (and BMW paint match):

https://www.paintedoemparts.com/sto...a_Supra_Front_Bumper_Cover_|_Genuine_OEM.html
Sponsored

MoTeC_R

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 & 2022 A91-CF
It would be worth the $1200 to put my OCD to rest. If it won’t bother you having a front plate put on a Supra inspired vanity plate on the frame otherwise if you’re OCD like most of us the $1200 is well spent.

Kaitain

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV
That's almost word for word of what I told my dealer too. Do not install the front license plate cover under any circumstances. I live in Washington state which requires a front plate. Some people seem to get away with not running one, but I don't seem to have that privilege on any of my previous cars. Got pulled over a couple of times for not having one, not worth the hassle, so I the tow hook plate carrier.
I live in CA, which is a front plate mandatory state as well. This is my fun/weekend car and sits in my garage on weekdays usually. My BMW was my previous garage car, now my daily driver, no front plate either and so far lucks on my side.
Sponsored