I’ve had it 3 weeks now already big changes

Phantomx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
So this place hasn’t been any help at all LOL. So many sick looking Supra’s there was just no way I could leave mine stock. I’ve had it about 3 weeks now and may Have gone a bit overboard. So far here is the current setup. 2020 Premium.

Whiteline Springs
ADV1 5.0 Wheels 19x10 rear with 25 offset. 19x8.5 front 22 offset. Hindsight shoulda done the 9’s up front but i didn’t want to wait. Minor difference but not much.
Michelin Pilot Sport 275/35 up front. 305/30 Rear. I get an ever so slight rub on really big like whoop style bumps and its on the plastic in the rear so it’s fine. No rub in the front.
JB4 on Map 4 now after some testing and having Burger review the logs so far so good.
Injen Charge pipe and Intake
Active Autowerkes catted Downpipe
Just ordered the AFE Takeda Exhaust with blue flame tips. Was a tough choice between that and Tomei, really like the Tomei but almost everyone has fitment problems and it is nice to make it quiet when you want to. So AFE wins.
Some Window Tints and those little $10 door bumper stickers to kill the buffeting. They actually do work.

Did a couple passes at BMP and it went 11.8 @ 115 map 3 I think with the exhaust and map 4 maybe a bit better with some more MPH.

Here is a few pics after a bath this evening along with a very cool Secret Santa gift I got at work. The GR Supra flag!

4BFA1B58-E5E0-4CA4-BE9C-97EF6633DD46.jpeg

CB5653B6-CE74-4E29-B883-71C1D71F420A.jpeg

D574AF23-A59A-4CF1-A4E4-E0BAB881ACEB.jpeg
Sponsored

saik

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 3.0 Premium Tungsten
Welcome to the club!

When I first bought mine, I was "just going to keep it stock"

1 year and about $10K later in mods determined I lied to myself.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Welcome to the club!

When I first bought mine, I was "just going to keep it stock"

1 year and about $10K later in mods determined I lied to myself.
I considered keeping it stock for a second. Then I remembered why I bought it. Same boat as you.

badwolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91, 2021 Jeep Gladiator
So this place hasn’t been any help at all LOL. So many sick looking Supra’s there was just no way I could leave mine stock. I’ve had it about 3 weeks now and may Have gone a bit overboard. So far here is the current setup. 2020 Premium.

Whiteline Springs
ADV1 5.0 Wheels 19x10 rear with 25 offset. 19x8.5 front 22 offset. Hindsight shoulda done the 9’s up front but i didn’t want to wait. Minor difference but not much.
Michelin Pilot Sport 275/35 up front. 305/30 Rear. I get an ever so slight rub on really big like whoop style bumps and its on the plastic in the rear so it’s fine. No rub in the front.
JB4 on Map 4 now after some testing and having Burger review the logs so far so good.
Just ordered the AFE Takeda Exhaust with blue flame tips. Was a tough choice between that and Tomei, really like the Tomei but almost everyone has fitment problems and it is nice to make it quiet when you want to. So AFE wins.
Some Window Tints and those little $10 door bumper stickers to kill the buffeting. They actually do work.

Did a couple passes at BMP and it went 11.8 @ 115 map 3 I think with the exhaust and map 4 maybe a bit better with some more MPH.

Here is a few pics after a bath this evening along with a very cool Secret Santa gift I got at work. The GR Supra flag!

Very nice - digging the wheels!

OP
OP
Phantomx

Phantomx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
Lol the mod force is strong with this one for sure. So much cool stuff you can go nuts! I'm sure, as much as peeps complain it being a lot BMW that I feel has actually really helped Jumpstart the aftermarket which is great for us! (Not so great for our wallets)

Last edited:

6SPDA91

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silverado, S1000R, A91-MT

Whiteline Springs

Welcome. The mod bug is real. Luckily I'm really picky so it doesn't hit me all at once😂.

Your supra looks great. So sorry to see the dealer drilled your front bumper R.I.P.

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
I stayed stock for a solid year before i got my A91 wing. but as soon as i got the wing, that's when i knew the mod bug bit my ass again...

Sooo here i am. 😂

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I swore I was only going to do sway bars and springs, and then exhaust & intake, then catless dp which came with a JB4, which I had to use Jesse, then I did my free track day and wanted some SPL parts, and…... yeah 🥴

Great job on yours! Looks great 👍🏼

OP
OP
Phantomx

Phantomx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
Welcome to Modaholics Anonymous our new 12 step program will help you with your modaddiction. My name is Bill and I'm a Modaholic...

I got a quote to fix the front bumper holes. $1200 😱

I was thinking of doing a Euro front plate with something pithy on it instead

Kaitain

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MKV
Welcome to Modaholics Anonymous our new 12 step program will help you with your modaddiction. My name is Bill and I'm a Modaholic...

I got a quote to fix the front bumper holes. $1200 😱

I was thinking of doing a Euro front plate with something pithy on it instead
I let my dealer know if they put the front license plate on, they will be buying a new bumper. I live in Komifornia also, they didn’t touch it. That sucks…

OP
OP
Phantomx

Phantomx

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium
Yea unfortunately the holes were in it when I got it (used 1 owner from NY).

LateBraker5

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0 Premium
I let my dealer know if they put the front license plate on, they will be buying a new bumper. I live in Komifornia also, they didn’t touch it. That sucks…
That's almost word for word of what I told my dealer too. Do not install the front license plate cover under any circumstances. I live in Washington state which requires a front plate. Some people seem to get away with not running one, but I don't seem to have that privilege on any of my previous cars. Got pulled over a couple of times for not having one, not worth the hassle, so I the tow hook plate carrier.
Sponsored