2023 Special Edition will be here less than 2 weeks

kingdooksdb

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Yeah actually, just read his post again with the old SimpleText or Xtranormal robot voice in mind...
Beep bop boop I have a car for sale beep beep boop :default to insult potential customer mode engaged: if you can’t afford it I understand beep boop work harder at McDonald’s bop beep

this guy reminds me of when you’d match with bots on tinder or bumble, off the rip in the conversation they are flirty and seductive and THE SECOND you ask to speak over the phone or FaceTime they default to insulting you lmfaooooo
Sponsored

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Lol is funny....but you like it, There's not a single person on this thread who wouldn't want this car in a driveway but there's 2 reasons why it's not one is because you don't see the value in it or 2 you can't afford it ( most likely 2nd).... You guys have too much time on your hands...lmao
I actually have this car, just not in my driveway, in the garage, So I think that means I can afford it, well maybe not the 10k markup I paid MSRP. I think your issue is the way you presented it, very poor grammar and spelling, not knowing about the vehicle itself by calling it the wrong model, 91 MT, or special edition etc. This is just not how you go about selling a vehicle.

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
My A91 MT that I sadly just been informed I can no longer afford, For sale at msrp at 61,600
ManualSupra-31.JPEG