OP

Troy Davis

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra Special Edition
Wow that was messed up. Glad you got your car though. They will only make 500 of these and unfortunately I don't get to set the price of the market adjustment I just sell them. Sounds like you ran into some bad dealers.... Man it's all good like I said a customer of mine just recommend I try this forum if I wanted to sell a special edition if you're not interested that's all good
Sponsored

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
I'm in for that shit.
If you talk like you look, I think you'd be the loudest guy at the table
Why's he on some local regional chat for stuff like that? Tell him to go to NASIOC, the info there was absolutely fantastic when I was building my STi 10-15 years ago.
He's on there too. 10-15 years ago was before all these kids had developmental brain damage from hitting the grape Kool-Aid vape pen every ten seconds. These guys are selfish dickheads who have the answers, but no motivation to help anyone.

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
LOL. I'm actually pretty quiet.
HAH, I knew it was going to be one or the other, not as much in between. Your appearance is loud enough.

• Love
Reactions: zrk

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Lol is funny....but you like it, There's not a single person on this thread who wouldn't want this car in a driveway but there's 2 reasons why it's not one is because you don't see the value in it or 2 you can't afford it ( most likely 2nd).... You guys have too much time on your hands...lmao
It's really simply Troy: 1) We like the car enough because we all have one in our driveway or garage. So wrong assumption, we can afford one. Never assume if this is your expertise, or worse, want to make a living at selling these. 2) Since you're unable to provide any knowledge or value to this forum (especially at $10k over MSRP), a better question for you would be what can this forum teach you about the car you're trying to sell? Go look around the forum, learn more. Then come back and sell one at a very reasonable but profitable MSRP. This will build long term customers and rebuild your quickly tarnished reputation.

Last edited:

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
It's really simply Troy: 1) We like the car enough because we all have one in our driveway or garage. So wrong assumption, we can afford one. Never assume if this is your expertise, or worse, want to make a living at selling these.
I sold cars for a while, and can tell you that 'assuming' what somebody can or can't afford, is potentially the single biggest mistake one in sales could ever make. I learned the hard way and tanked a big sale or two. I've seen it all, and had guys that look and talk wealthy while being broke as fuck, and guys wearing torn-up sweatpants and cheap loafers are millionaires. My old boss wore cheap crap, reeked of cigarettes, and is sitting on about $30 million..

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
I sold cars for a while, and can tell you that 'assuming' what somebody can or can't afford, is potentially the single biggest mistake one in sales could ever make. I learned the hard way and tanked a big sale or two. I've seen it all, and had guys that look and talk wealthy while being broke as fuck, and guys wearing torn-up sweatpants and cheap loafers are millionaires. My old boss wore cheap crap, reeked of cigarettes, and is sitting on about $30 million..
Isn't that the truth! Amen brother... @Troy Davis you listening? I'm not in sales but pretty sure his "savvy" sales tactics don't quite match the demographics he's trying to serve 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

SuupYota

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Premium 3.0 Renaissance Red 2.0
Hey guys I got wind of a "special edition" I can't afford in this thread. It's a shame, I'd love to have it in my driveway but interesting enough, I already have a supra.

Please excuse my post, "not quite sure how to work this thing yet not that tect savvy."

puppers

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT
Lol is funny....but you like it, There's not a single person on this thread who wouldn't want this car in a driveway but there's 2 reasons why it's not one is because you don't see the value in it or 2 you can't afford it ( most likely 2nd).... You guys have too much time on your hands...lmao
I too have a Supra that is unaffordable. Man, why did they make these cars so expensive to where everyone on this forum just doesn't afford them?

Screenshot 2022-10-08 at 10.51.23 PM.png

suicidaleggroll

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium, 2012 WRX
Man, why did they make these cars so expensive to where everyone on this forum just doesn't afford them?
It's nice that we have this forum where all of us can hang out and talk about a car that none of us own and can't afford though

kingdooksdb

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Wow that was messed up. Glad you got your car though. They will only make 500 of these and unfortunately I don't get to set the price of the market adjustment I just sell them. Sounds like you ran into some bad dealers.... Man it's all good like I said a customer of mine just recommend I try this forum if I wanted to sell a special edition if you're not interested that's all good
You have some Bot qualities… giving off automated answer machines vibes

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You have some Bot qualities… giving off automated answer machines vibes
Yeah actually, just read his post again with the old SimpleText or Xtranormal robot voice in mind...
Sponsored