Impressions/Review: AWE Touring Catback

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
End of first 1/4 2021 is the target. These things can change however.
Long time lurker, first time poster.

It's officially Q1 '21! :D If I may ask, are things still on-track for a release this quarter? I just got past the break-in period on my car ('21 GR Supra 3.0 Premium) and am considering ordering your exhaust (which I also wish I could hear in person from a volume-level perspective - non-resonated touring vs. track). I am also interested in your intake product and any details you can provide now (open vs. closed, materials, etc.). I am lucky insomuch as my car is a toy and will ultimately be on the track full time after a couple of years of playing with it and learning it as a fun street car/weekend racer, so I'm not scared of a loud exhaust, and am more interested in potential (once I'm able to get a custom tune on this locked ECU). Happy New Year!
Sponsored

Sara/AWE

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.awe-tuning.com
Car(s)
A90
The 3.0L exhaust has been out for a year now. Touring sounds better to my ear, while Track is a little lighter. Same power gains for both. We use T304L Stainless steel and everything is made in the USA.

2.0L system is not in the works yet.

Check out our product videos on our Supra product page here! Carbon Intakes are in production and will be released sometime this winter. Can't wait!

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
The 3.0L exhaust has been out for a year now. Touring sounds better to my ear, while Track is a little lighter. Same power gains for both. We use T304L Stainless steel and everything is made in the USA.

2.0L system is not in the works yet.

Check out our product videos on our Supra product page here! Carbon Intakes are in production and will be released sometime this winter. Can't wait!
Howdy! I was actually asking about the intake - sorry that wasn't clear.

Lithic

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Supra 2020, Toyota Supra 1988
I wonder if they'd offer a satin black tip in the future :3
Sponsored