METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
Did the same sound treatment. Replaced the speakers with Focal ES100k. Huge improvement. Now will need to replace or inactivate the center speaker. Need to do the rear speaker upgrade, waiting for the roll bar so I just disassemble the back once.
Any reason why you didn't go with the Focal Inside IS BMW 100? more of a drop in solution.
Sponsored

jorligan

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ferrari 458, McLaren 650S, Porsche GT3, Alfa 4C, Ford Raptor, Porsche Macan, 21 Supra Turbo
Previous experience with Focal K2 vs the Access line, more expensive but significantly better performance. K2 dropped in with no issues using adapter plates I found on EBAY.

Jammon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, BRZ, MGB, Triumph TR3, AH 100-4,
Previous experience with Focal K2 vs the Access line, more expensive but significantly better performance. K2 dropped in with no issues using adapter plates I found on EBAY.
Do you have a part number for the Focal K2 speakers and possible a link EBAY adapter plates. Have installed the Audio Plus subwoofer---really helped. But, the midrange and tweeter are just not up to par. Thank you, Jeff

jorligan

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ferrari 458, McLaren 650S, Porsche GT3, Alfa 4C, Ford Raptor, Porsche Macan, 21 Supra Turbo
Do you have a part number for the Focal K2 speakers and possible a link EBAY adapter plates. Have installed the Audio Plus subwoofer---really helped. But, the midrange and tweeter are just not up to par. Thank you, Jeff

The Focal K2 speakers are the ES100K. I have bought 2 sets from the seller with no issues. FOCAL ES100K 2-way Component Car Speakers | eBay and here is the link for the rings. Focal ES100K adaptor rings for BMW | eBay . I actually have 2 complete sets of rings available - purchased but didn't use. You can have a set for $40. You only need 1 set for the front doors. I had bought 2 additional sets thinking that I needed it for the rear and the center.

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
Anyone have any issues with the panel retainer clips for the door trim?
You will have an issue on some. If they look compressed push them back up to how the rest look. Usually at that point they have become compromised and recommend replacing them.

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)