In stock steering wheel inventory sale!

Hien

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Supra 3.0 Premium (Nocturnal, Automatic)
It just looks a lot scarier than it actually is. It's pretty easy once you remove the airbag. I thought wiring was gonna be a pain, but everything's attached to a harness. It transfers as a whole from the OEM wheel to the new one. I was pretty much done in like 2 hours

Edit: An impact driver with lots of ugga dugga helps a lot!
only 2 hours? :confused1:

FuzzyRev

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 MT "ordered", 19 Yaris MT, 03 Yukon XL
I agree, I made 4 sales from the start to the end, I owe the guy a Beer
It's almost like "the Streisand effect" or something. Dude escapes the mental hospital behind left field and tries to discredit you and your product for personal gain. Becomes universally hated, gets banned, and ends up only bolstering your reputation while highlighting the fact that you use OEM cores and other vendors try to hide the fact that they don't. People that didn't know about EE before and maybe were considering a wheel elsewhere became better informed in the process.

You can't make this shit up I swear šŸ˜‚

OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
It's almost like "the Streisand effect" or something. Dude escapes the mental hospital behind left field and tries to discredit you and your product for personal gain. Becomes universally hated, gets banned, and ends up only bolstering your reputation while highlighting the fact that you use OEM cores and other vendors try to hide the fact that they don't. People that didn't know about EE before and maybe were considering a wheel elsewhere became better informed in the process.

You can't make this shit up I swear šŸ˜‚
You are not wrong! But funny enough all the sales were on custom units so these 3 bad boys are still in stock waiting for someone to snag them up!

EvilMKV

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tundra TRD Pro, 2023 Supra 3.0 Premium
That first one with the blue stripe ugh, that looks good and would look great in my strato blue. Must resist buying a replacement steering wheel before I even have the car hahaha

OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
That first one with the blue stripe ugh, that looks good and would look great in my strato blue. Must resist buying a replacement steering wheel before I even have the car hahaha
itā€™s a great first mod! Lots of clients start with it since it makes a huge difference and itā€™s relatively easy to install + no warranty issues

lolinternets

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra MT Renaissance Red
Iā€™m interested in a new wheel. The first one with the blue stripe, could you make one without the stripe and the lower carbon fiber touch? Iā€™d like a wheel which is closer to stock.

Zrob

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra MKV Launch
Damn that first wheel looks perfect if the strip was red or just black lol. pephands

OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Iā€™m interested in a new wheel. The first one with the blue stripe, could you make one without the stripe and the lower carbon fiber touch? Iā€™d like a wheel which is closer to stock.
Yes of course !

OP
OP
NitroYellowMKV

NitroYellowMKV

Silver Sponsor
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Burnout A91 MT
Damn that first wheel looks perfect if the strip was red or just black lol. pephands
EDDDB7B6-4A96-468E-BEBD-413733940AD0.jpeg
Lmk
Just finished this one for a client here, can make another!