Injen Intake and Intercooler Pipe?

DrRay81

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra, 2021 Rubicon Diesel
Does anyone know if the evo2300 intake will fit with a Cusco or blitz brace?
Sponsored

psimzia

First Name
Pritesh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV5 Supra 2020, 08 Mustang GT (Steeda Cold Air), Lexus ES350
I got mine like a month ago and it took 3 weeks to ship out, but my buddy Jay got the same one and it only took a normal week to deliver idk but the place I ordered from told me they had it and that the red one which is the one we both chose to get said it took longer... anyway no complaints the intake sounds amazing and works just fine.

001D9772-0ABB-43C6-8FD2-DC8ABF92474E.jpeg
it looks really good. for me its taking long for some reason to get it shipped, I chose Red (Powder coated) and they are saying its in the process in making more batches. I would also recommend you to get the Cover for your
INJEN HYDROSHIELD (BLACK) - 1037BLK

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium
it looks really good. for me its taking long for some reason to get it shipped, I chose Red (Powder coated) and they are saying its in the process in making more batches. I would also recommend you to get the Cover for your
INJEN HYDROSHIELD (BLACK) - 1037BLK
Yes I’m placing an order for the hydro shield as we speak thanks man And just FYI they told me the same thing they told you about that it’s taking time to powder coat the intake but you’ll get it soon it shouldn’t take no more then 3-4 weeks tops.

psimzia

First Name
Pritesh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yes I’m placing an order for the hydro shield as we speak thanks man And just FYI they told me the same thing they told you about that it’s taking time to powder coat the intake but you’ll get it soon it shouldn’t take no more then 3-4 weeks tops.
Awesome. Cant wait to get it delivered to me and get it installed :spaz:

savagedan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra, RR2.0
I've had the Evoluton2300 pre ordered since early may from Speed Industries. Hopefully getting it soon, as it's killing me watching everyone else place late orders, get it to their front door, and get it installed before I even get a solid ship date. I ordered the charge pipes as well and the quality is everything you'd expect from Injen.

OP
OP
trvrm

trvrm

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I've had the Evoluton2300 pre ordered since early may from Speed Industries. Hopefully getting it soon, as it's killing me watching everyone else place late orders, get it to their front door, and get it installed before I even get a solid ship date. I ordered the charge pipes as well and the quality is everything you'd expect from Injen.
I bought it straight from injen. It's getting here Tuesday. Usually as a rule, the best thing to do when a part is on back order is to order from the manufacturer. It was longer than what it would have been if I had ordered from a supplier that had stock. But a 5 day turn around for machining and painting, with about another 5-6 days for shipping isn't too bad.

Neo1967

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
Anyone have an issues with dealer\ warranty repairs after installing the Injen Intake and Intercooler Pipe?
Does installing this void your warranty?

Supra Werty

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra
Anyone have an issues with dealer\ warranty repairs after installing the Injen Intake and Intercooler Pipe?
No it doesn't void it. But they will most likely void it anyway. They will lawyer up before they help you.

Extreme Power House

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
x-ph.com
Car(s)
18 BMW M4, 13 Mustang GT
installing an aftermarket part will not automatically void your warranty. The dealership might decide not to do a free warranty repair if they can prove the damage was caused by the mod.
The intercooler pipe and intake do not add any additional stress to stock car components, the dealership cannot blame these 2 mods for any damages.

psimzia

First Name
Pritesh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I just Installed Injen Charge Pipe and Cold Air Intake Yesterday and took my car for a Test Drive, what i notice now is that I lost the 50% Loud Pop and Bang Sound but, i do hear more Turbo Spool Sound. is this Normal ? and used it on both Normal Mode as well as Sports Mode, sports Mode i lost 50% Pops and Bags. (No errors on the Dash board.) everything else is good. Any idea why i lost 50% Pops and Bangs ?
Thank You.
Pritesh.

Neo1967

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
I just Installed Injen Charge Pipe and Cold Air Intake Yesterday and took my car for a Test Drive, what i notice now is that I lost the 50% Loud Pop and Bang Sound but, i do hear more Turbo Spool Sound. is this Normal ? and used it on both Normal Mode as well as Sports Mode, sports Mode i lost 50% Pops and Bags. (No errors on the Dash board.) everything else is good. Any idea why i lost 50% Pops and Bangs ?
Thank You.
Pritesh.
WOW! Didn't know this..anyone know why this would happen?

Neo1967

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
I got mine like a month ago and it took 3 weeks to ship out, but my buddy Jay got the same one and it only took a normal week to deliver idk but the place I ordered from told me they had it and that the red one which is the one we both chose to get said it took longer... anyway no complaints the intake sounds amazing and works just fine.

001D9772-0ABB-43C6-8FD2-DC8ABF92474E.jpeg
Do you have stock or aftermarket exhaust? Did you notice a decrease in the "pops" and "bangs" sound after installing this?
Another forum member said that there was a decrease in sound after installing this. Can u confirm?

Neo1967

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
Thank You.
Pritesh.
Do you have stock or aftermarket exhaust? If aftermarket, which one?