First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
I have white smoke coming out of my exhaust but I have no codes nor do I a CEL

the smoke smells like oil/gas type of smell

I do push the car, it’s tuned with DP and E30, NGK Spark Plugs (was told to switch to those)

I did have to refill oil but didn’t put gazoo racing oil due to the fact I didn’t know I was low on oil and didn’t have enough time to get to a dealer barely doing oil change tomorrow and currently at 5k miles in total

if anyone has any ideas of what it could be and if it’s bad should I just try to return the car before it gets worse? Is it even an issue?
Literally have never disliked a car more than this car but that’s personal opinion

B2D166CD-CC4D-46A7-9420-C0DBA751E161.jpeg

C262F805-CF2E-443C-A911-7778E5BB7F38.jpeg

E188B001-9934-4E54-A741-9FD76040B8A0.jpeg
Sponsored

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, Lotus Elise SC, (x2)Honda S2000
Sounds like a seal in the turbo or similar. Don't hate a car that you modified and it broke because of it. Welcome to the world of modifications.

OP
OP
IHateBMW

IHateBMW

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Sounds like a seal in the turbo or similar. Don't hate a car that you modified and it broke because of it. Welcome to the world of modifications.
If it’s not a seal it must be condensation only that was the most given answer, plus after those photos I drove the car for 20 minutes and had no smoke

Illsic_Design

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E92 335i N54, 4G63T Mighty Max
It's totally normal if it's only doing that when cold/ just started. As long as the smoke isn't thick and stays lingering in the air. If it dissipates quickly then I wouldn't worry about it

diablo2112

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 BMW M3 Competition
This guy can't be serious.. Who would buy a new Supra if they hate BMW? ?
Lot’s of red flags in this post. New user. Doesn’t know that a cold car might have condensation in the exhaust prior to warmup. “Literally have never disliked a car more than this car”. WTH?? And thinks you can “return” it? Also WTH???

OP
OP
IHateBMW

IHateBMW

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
This guy can't be serious.. Who would buy a new Supra if they hate BMW? ?
I would sir I am Who and my Supra actually blew up guess you’re not supposed to ramp it off a bridge like in fast n furious because it was “cgi”

OP
OP
IHateBMW

IHateBMW

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Lot’s of red flags in this post. New user. Doesn’t know that a cold car might have condensation in the exhaust prior to warmup. “Literally have never disliked a car more than this car”. WTH?? And thinks you can “return” it? Also WTH???
I returned it back to Toyota turns out you can all you have to do is stop paying the car but it’s all good I got a new one in yellow so I’m pretty sure that means it’s fast maybe like 1000hp and 6000tq this 7jz quad turbo motor is phenomenal

OP
OP
IHateBMW

IHateBMW

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
Uh, if you dislike the car, then why are you spending money and modifying it? Perhaps get a different platform?
I did I got a 340i hopefully the motor on this one isn’t as trash as the Supra’s lmao, the 340i has a k20 swapped VQ37 out of a Saab ?

OP
OP
IHateBMW

IHateBMW

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra
At this point I should probably explain that I know it was condensation it was literally 40 degrees and I had just turned it on, but I’m just a 19 year old acting like a idiot lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.