JB4 Hitting 25.7 PSI!

GoldenEye

First Name
Golden
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra
Did you get a custom tune yet? Remember he’s a busy guy! I was lucky to get a response from messenger but after I purchased the tune on his website he’s very quick and very professional…

@Tribeq that’s fair. Not sure why he’s not responding to me on here though.

When did you acquire his services? And was it through here or by buying through his website?
Sponsored

YOTA_IL

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
I email @Jesse DaBears a lot and he responds quickly. You gotta remember some people have a day job and do tuning on the side.

You have to give them a chance to get back to you and for them to look at your stuff. Also gotta remember you might not the only one hitting him up. He’s a good guy and will take care of you for all of your parts and JB4 needs. 👍👍

Jesse DaBears

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Tungsten Supra 3.0 Premium
I email @Jesse DaBears a lot and he responds quickly. You gotta remember some people have a day job and do tuning on the side.

You have to give them a chance to get back to you and for them to look at your stuff. Also gotta remember you might not the only one hitting him up. He’s a good guy and will take care of you for all of your parts and JB4 needs. 👍👍
actually i just missed his message here... which can happen from time to time, but emails i have a nice system so they dont get missed.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
actually i just missed his message here... which can happen from time to time, but emails i have a nice system so they dont get missed.
I just got my tune in seconds!
Sponsored