Does anyone had MXP catted dp?
Sponsored

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I have the JB4. I only run Map1 and she is already pretty crazy fast for street and stock tires can be overwhelmed.

As for exhaust I wouldn't mind swapping for the HKS, but where to place the stock exhaust? Thing is huge.. and I'm not so young where I can just hop that thing down to my basement crawl space any time I want. It would be an exploration to the unknown.. :ninja:

OP
OP
dapimpee

dapimpee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
I have the JB4. I only run Map1 and she is already pretty crazy fast for street and stock tires can be overwhelmed.

As for exhaust I wouldn't mind swapping for the HKS, but where to place the stock exhaust? Thing is huge.. and I'm not so young where I can just hop that thing down to my basement crawl space any time I want. It would be an exploration to the unknown.. :ninja:
I hear you.

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
If you want a good DP on the cheaper side of things, look at the MAPerformance one. So far no check engine light for me. I think @zrk is running one too with the same results.

ddoubled

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Nocturnal
If you want a good DP on the cheaper side of things, look at the MAPerformance one. So far no check engine light for me. I think @zrk is running one too with the same results.
I’m running the same one. Very happy with it!

AHP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium, 2022 C8 HTC, 2019 Z06
Vehicle Showcase
The AMS GESI downpipe works well. Perfect fitment, no CEL, moderate/pleasant increase in sound and the meaningful HP gains you should expect.

OP
OP
dapimpee

dapimpee

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
The AMS GESI downpipe works well. Perfect fitment, no CEL, moderate/pleasant increase in sound and the meaningful HP gains you should expect.
Yes i want the AMS one but my local shop says they dont have it til Dec and they have the MXP in stock as now.

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..