First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition Refraction Blue
Hey guys, I've put together a video to capture the testing that I have been doing with my JB4 in conjunction with my Draggy. I know that many people compare 60-130, but really most roll races I see are started at lower speeds, like 40. So I made a custom capture in Draggy for 40-100 and did some comparisons across JB4 maps, and with and without an E Blend for fuel. Here's what I came up with:

Sponsored

ArthurWick

First Name
PA
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra
Hey guys, I've put together a video to capture the testing that I have been doing with my JB4 in conjunction with my Draggy. I know that many people compare 60-130, but really most roll races I see are started at lower speeds, like 40. So I made a custom capture in Draggy for 40-100 and did some comparisons across JB4 maps, and with and without an E Blend for fuel. Here's what I came up with:

Nice improvement! Might also go this way, with CLDP and the EGW wire.

dethred

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 A91 Edition, Lotus Elise SC, (x2)Honda S2000
I wonder if Map 5 would benefit more from a catless downpipe... Stock exhaust looks like a terrible design too, it's crushed in places and has terrible bends and shape changes. Maybe those are starting to choke performance a bit?

OP
OP
Spiguyver

Spiguyver

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
What I’d love to see is someone with an ECUTEK tune and a downpipe on a 2021 do a few pulls of 40-100 on their Draggy for comparison.

OP
OP
Spiguyver

Spiguyver

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Car(s)
Also, for anyone that cares, I started an IG account spiguyversgarage

chuckyl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Miata Nd, Stinger Base and 2021 Supra
Appreciate the info. on the JB4 because that's the route I'm going to use. I have a CAI, catted downpipe and Ikon cat back exhaust. I'll follow up later because I'm waiting for my Eibach pro system to come mid Feb.
Sponsored