Just moved to SoCal, Any supra friends?

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Ill be at the yacht in Long beach on the 28th if any of you want to party on the boat for a bit.

sup.dc2

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5mt. DC2. T4R. e46
Would anyone be down for a Friday after work type meet up? i was looking for a place somewhat in the middle of most of us, i think the in n out in cerritos ? 10900 Alondra Blvd, Cerritos, CA 90703

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Move the meet further east! You guys are way too far from me. Riverside, Ontario, maybe even Chino area? Those are all still like 45 - 1 hour away for me.

BraveDemon

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra; 19 TTRS; 19 Velar P380 HSE; 15 GLA45 AMG
Anyone from OC know any empty lots to practice donuts/drifting?
Your best bet - find a parking lot in an unincorporated area. Those area are under the jdx of OC sheriffs who are less likely to ticketā€¦ unless youā€™re acting a complete fool or someone calls you in - which can happen here in South OC (damn Karens with nothing better to do). Iā€™m in the Ladera/SJC area.

Rule of thumb: donā€™t do anything in Irvine. Irvine PD particularly ā€œmotorsā€ are ticky tacky and will ticket you for anything.

sup.dc2

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5mt. DC2. T4R. e46
Move the meet further east! You guys are way too far from me. Riverside, Ontario, maybe even Chino area? Those are all still like 45 - 1 hour away for me.
Any ideas for spots then? I'm not familiar with those areas. It was me that suggested that cerritos location but im commuting to the high desert :spaz:

sup.dc2

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mk5mt. DC2. T4R. e46
Would anyone be down for a Friday after work type meet up? i was looking for a place somewhat in the middle of most of us, i think the in n out in cerritos ? 10900 Alondra Blvd, Cerritos, CA 90703

shall we? who in here knows how to make a banner lol. let's move it around IG too

Evolution

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Supra
Any ideas for spots then? I'm not familiar with those areas. It was me that suggested that cerritos location but im commuting to the high desert :spaz:
High desert works for me! Haha. That's only like 20 min away. I'm out in the very very north part of San bernardino so anything west seems far.

However, I am still planning on being in long Beach this weekend at the yacht if anyone wants to chill out there.
Sponsored

Last edited: