Key Fob Cover Options

Octane

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'22 Supra
That Ewerks key fob cover needs to get back in stock. Been checking every so often and keep seeing it's sold out.

BA9092

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra Absolute Zero Premium
Beautiful!

Nowadays, we don't need to be physically taking our keys of of our pockets anyways, so the risk of dropping them has significantly...pun intended...dropped as most cars have push-button start/stop and keyless entry.

Keep 'em attached with a small carabiner to your purse, man-purse or backpack, belt loop or lanyard. I haven't dropped a car key/fob in years. :dunno:

genoxy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
That Ewerks key fob cover needs to get back in stock. Been checking every so often and keep seeing it's sold out.
Pretty sure they are making more... They'd be silly not to with the demand for them. I ordered almost straight after they announced them. Cool this is you get 2 also

Kyuen16

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Refraction
I found theses online and I really wish there was a version of the one to the left, for the Supra. I love the look of the exotic car fob look. However the one to the right, that does fit the Supra fob doesn’t look that bad. What do you guys think?
799B7E93-FBA1-4F24-8767-CD2AE7ABE999.png

puzzled

First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra Premium; VA STI; MK7 GOLF-R; etc..
I found theses online and I really wish there was a version of the one to the left, for the Supra. I love the look of the exotic car fob look. However the one to the right, that does fit the Supra fob doesn’t look that bad. What do you guys think?
It's a little bit too much for me, but I am an older guy so maybe that has something to do with it too. I just want something simple with a GR logo preferably in CF that replaces the entire housing.

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Took 2 months but my Ewerks covers finally arrived! Looks great and nice quality

PXL_20201112_221444812~2.jpg
PXL_20201112_221232207~2.jpg
They're back in stock. Just ordered mine

Kyuen16

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Supra Refraction
Just a thought .... If those were made of metal, I would be concerned that they would affect the Key FOB wireless range by blocking the antenna and/or make the FOB more direction-ally tempermental? Since the case is not completely enclosed, the FOB will still work, but just not as well.
I had the same thought too, the case is made out of a zinc alloy. idk if this specific alloy will block signals or not but I agree, as you said it may just reduce the strength.

GreyMadder

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Tungsten A90 Premium, 08 Tundra, 04 GX470