Let's talk about wheels

JustACasual

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Fiesta ST, FC RX7
I mean I like Apex too but for 2,000$ I think titan 7 has the best wheel.
That's more than the Apex's lol this is why different wheel companies are successful, because of opinions

Louis110

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Black Pearl R32 GTR; Pearl White 2014 Mazda 3
Anyone have experience with Rotiform cast monoblock wheels? I saw a RWB 911 running rotiform "aerodiscs" once and fell in love. You can only use the discs on certain wheels they sell though (only on their cast wheels, instead of their forged).

McWicked

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stutz Bearcat
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have experience with Rotiform cast monoblock wheels? I saw a RWB 911 running rotiform "aerodiscs" once and fell in love. You can only use the discs on certain wheels they sell though (only on their cast wheels, instead of their forged).
I don't know anything about Rotiform, but I do know that I would never replace a forged wheel with a cast one. No matter how much i loved the styling.

gcon22

First Name
Ly
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Cressida
Probably late to the party, I think this means lug bolts. Not saying it's bad or anything.
gallery_12.jpg

mines13

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Tungsten Silver Premium
I asked the owner of Titan7 if they would be releasing wheels for this car, and he confirmed they will be making a set with the correct fitment.
I will likely end up running these. I have a couple of coworkers who ran these wheels on their cars and they looked great.

Bosstee

First Name
Bastian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra
What's the offset for stock?
Could be mistaken, but I believe on realoem.com it was:

Front 19x9 offset 32
Rear 19x10 offset 40

Would love to know the dimensions HRE used on the pace car. Fitment was :thumbsup:

nzer

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Toyota 86, 2014 VW Golf R
On ordering my GR Supra I asked about the wheel specs here in NZ.

I have been told and sent a pic of the specs. The PCD is not what has been mentioned in this thread so thought I'd share.

The specs are:

PCD 5 x 112
Front 19 x 9 +32
Rear 19 x 10 +40

5 x 120 was mentioned in the thread but I have been told they are 5 x 112 as per the attached.

wheel specs.png

Wheel specs 2.png

kappa_md

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota 86 GR, Toyota GR Yaris, Honda Civic Type R
Just want to know more details on the OEM 19s wheels top spec A90 Supra. We all know Brembo made the brake system. Now who made the forged OEM 19s (stock)? Is it BBS, TWS or Rays? And what would be the weight of this wheel? The tires are top spec Michelin Pilot Super Sport (though not the 4S) and are very good enough (probably need not upgrade on tires yet)

TRD just released forged black wheels for the Supra but with the same staggered dimensions and specs as the 19s OEM stock, albeit a different mesh design. Could the stock forged wheel be relatively lightweight and good enough as stock? Thanks for your inputs

8B5C430E-C848-4820-B31D-7891C70CDF5B.gif

Last edited:

LS3Twins

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 1998 E36 M3 LS3 Twin Turbo
I ordered my set of BC Forged MLE10's in 19x9.5 and 19x11. I will be running 285/295 fronts and 315/325 rears.
They will be black gloss inner and outer barrels and matte black center with exposed titanium hardware. As soon as I get them in I will post pics.

bcforged.jpg
Sponsored