Looking for C U Later Gray A91-MT allocation

Tsuki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF
The best video of the color thus far … love.

That color is absolutely insane. Pictures don't do it justice - and I'm sure that video doesn't, either!

I have to be honest, though - I don't love the red Supra badge on it as much as I thought I would. On the flip-side, I do like the interior MUCH more than I thought I would.

Anyway.... Congrats!!
Sponsored

GRSupraguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91-MT Supra, Jaguar F-Type R
Hey, that’s my video I just made last night 😂.

Kamber

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 6MT
Glad you liked the car, seems like most people who take delivery are loving it. Was wondering if you could comment on how the pops/bangs are since I'm hearing mixed signals from various owners. Also, good luck on the sale and eventual purchase of a nitro yellow!!
I never owned a Supra with the ZF8, so I don't really have a basis for comparison. That said, I don't think the pops/burbles on the '23 MT are obnoxious or experienced in an overly frequent manner. They occur here and there upon downshifting or lifting, but are enjoyable and not over-done. That's just my subjective two cents.

WarpDriveKid

First Name
Clemente
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.clementbphotography.com
Car(s)
MKIII, MKIV, MKV, RX2, Datsun Truck, Mini JCW
Took delivery of my A91-MT in CU Later Grey earlier this afternoon; love the Supra in 6MT guise and was pleasantly surprised by the stock gearbox / clutch / shifter combo.

That said, while I think the CU Later is a captivating and complex color, I've realized that I'm simply a bigger fan of bold, non-metallic colors; yellows, reds, acid greens are more what I long for.

I'm actually going to do what I have half-jokingly said around on these boards previously; I'm going to sell the A91-MT for as much as I possibly can, go for a 3.0 Premium MT in Nitro Yellow instead, and pocket the difference.
MSRP for it! Should you want yo sell it fairly. Clemente

Andrew4Supra

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 / 2018 Mercedes GLC43 / 2016 VW GTI
Another pipe dream seller ...

Sponsored