Banned
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra premium
  • Banned
Has anyone installed this system?, and if so, where there any issues with install?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Drnick

Drnick

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra premium
  • Banned
Couldnā€™t find it on YouTube,? U have link?

Bflood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
I've installed on mine.. The packaging mine came in wasn't the best and fed-ex did their best to destroy it.. messed up one of the v-band flanges however I was able to fix it without much effort. Other than that install wen't fairly smooth. Having all of the v-bands made it somewhat easy in my opinion.

OP
OP
Drnick

Drnick

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra premium
  • Banned
Thanks, did u do install yourself? And did u install with muffler or straight pipe?

OP
OP
Drnick

Drnick

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 supra premium
  • Banned
With the catted dp, any celā€™s? Ane did u reflash Ecu?

jay1k2

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
IS350, 2020 Cayman GT4
Had a friend help me with the install.. Started with the mufflers and haven't tried the straights yet.. also have a catted downpipe and thought it sounded pretty loud as is. Very deep sounding exhaust note - not at all raspy.
Did you run the stock exhaust with the catted DP? If so, do you think the magnaflow made a big difference with catted DP over stock exhaust with catted DP?

Bflood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
I ran the dp prior to installing the mf exhaust. The catted dp made a large improvement in performance with some difference in sound while the opposite is true for the exhaust.. I think more gains can be had with the magnaflow but would need to be specifically tuned for it.

jay1k2

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
IS350, 2020 Cayman GT4
I ran the dp prior to installing the mf exhaust. The catted dp made a large improvement in performance with some difference in sound while the opposite is true for the exhaust.. I think more gains can be had with the magnaflow but would need to be specifically tuned for it.
Sorry I mean to ask specifically in regards to sound. Is the Magnaflow with DP a lot louder than stock exhaust with DP?

noooooooo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 18 Golf GTI, 16 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR, 14 IS350 F-Sport (recently departed), 02 Jetta GLI (recently departed),
which catted DP do you have? and the protune works well with a catted DP too? I forget which map # is the one for DP...

Sorry OP for off-topic question..

Bflood

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
3.0 Premium
which catted DP do you have? and the protune works well with a catted DP too? I forget which map # is the one for DP...

Sorry OP for off-topic question..
Np. I have a PowerNeedy dp.. and no issues with protune. I'm using map 4 however meth might be required for that one.
Sponsored