Manual Allocations in Illinois

muchbread

First Name
Abad
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Honda Accord 2.0T
It seems like all the manual allocations are going to the southern states as I have not seen any around Chicago or even throughout Michigan. But at this point, I would rather wait for winter to end anyway. Just getting impatient because my girlfriend ordered a car the same day as me and it just got here.
Sponsored

Isaleus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT , 2008 Orange GMC Canyon
I would expect to start seeing some soon that are not A91-MTs. Guessing Jan-Feb delivery time. With allocations going out in December.

This is a very rough guess though and repeating what I've seen others say. So grain of salt.

JTN

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nitro Yellow
I've had my deposit for a premium manual in since July, and the dealer keeps telling me all the cars are going to the coasts and other regions first and she expects the midwest to get them very late this year or early next year.

Isaleus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT , 2008 Orange GMC Canyon
Wouldn't be surprised with winter on the way they do not expect demand in the northern states.

Rhane

First Name
Rhane
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 A91-MT, '22 Mustang GT, '13 FR-S
It seems like all the manual allocations are going to the southern states as I have not seen any around Chicago or even throughout Michigan. But at this point, I would rather wait for winter to end anyway. Just getting impatient because my girlfriend ordered a car the same day as me and it just got here.
Sometimes I wished I just purchased from another region since Michigan(Cincinnati region for Toyota) gets SO few allocations lol. They come in, but there's definitely more buyers than units available over here

Kiske

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1988 FC3S, 2015 Evo X FE, 2018 tS, 2021 A90 3.0
There is an Absolute Zero MT just posted in KC and a Nocturnal one posted in STL of you want to hop the border. Both shown intransit w/o dates listed.
Sponsored