Meanwhile in Z land..

Cptnslo

First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 MKV 3.0 Supra
I still have not seen one in the wild. AND I live outside of a very dense metro area.
I’m in Denver and I’ve seen 1 in the wild
Sponsored

Isaleus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT , 2008 Orange GMC Canyon
I've only seen one in the Detroit metro area in the wild.

The guy wrapped it shiny purple, lowered it and did a bunch of other stuff then sold it 3 months after he bought it. Or so the rumors go from a few friends

Brivy

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 BRZ, 2012 Wrangler, 2021 Supra 3.0
I've only seen one in the Detroit metro area in the wild.

The guy wrapped it shiny purple, lowered it and did a bunch of other stuff then sold it 3 months after he bought it. Or so the rumors go from a few friends
I’m also in Metro Detroit, and know the one you’re referring to. Not sure if he sold it yet but I did see it listed for sale.

bk5

First Name
BK
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CUL A91-MT
I still have not seen one in the wild. AND I live outside of a very dense metro area.
I saw one this weekend cruising with another 350Z. It got me thinking, I don't see many Zs of any vintage at all anymore.

Vertex

First Name
Vertex
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 3.0 Supra Matte Storm Gray
I live in a fairly small area in MN and actually did see one at a carshow last month. I was very unimpressed to say the least. The interior did look nice at a glance but I honestly didn't really take any time to look at it cause I really just dislike the exterior to much to care about the car for what it is even if it was better at a performance level than the Supra is.

I still wouldn't get one, just my own opinion on them. It was parked right next to a GTR that I did like a lot though, although, the reverse is the problem with the GTR's being as the interior is outdated but the rest of the car is amazing
Sponsored