OP
JRedMKV

JRedMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
One more question guys…………so I just did the recall on my 2020 that has a tuneable ECU. The date is something like 10/4/19. Now that I did the recall I need to get it bench unlocked before I can tune it with MHD or Ecutek right?
Sponsored

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
One more question guys…………so I just did the recall on my 2020 that has a tuneable ECU. The date is something like 10/4/19. Now that I did the recall I need to get it bench unlocked before I can tune it with MHD or Ecutek right?
Yep, bench unlock needed.

s0_Salty-

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 A90 Supra, 09 STi, 2019 Subaru Ascent
I only plug it in when i need it.. other than that, it stays in my glovebox. If you want to switch maps, you usually have to do a hard shut off on the car (turn off car and wait 6 mins for all systems to turn off OOOOR turn off the car and hold the radio power button down til the car shuts completely off and wait 2 mins..) and then diagnostic mode for the flash. DISCLAIMER! The OTS maps for MHD are great, but their safety parameters are very sensitive so if you're low on gas, or have fuel slosh, or your rear wheels catch air, or ANYTHING that the car is NOT suppose to do, it'll kick your car into limp mode (aka 91 stage 1 or stage 2 map depending on which stage you chose.) i'll let you know that the OTS E30 stage 2 map is great enough to beat a LOT of cars, and i mean a LOT.. i recommend going custom tune though if you want your safety parameters to be less sensitive and to truly bring out the best in your car..
Who did you go to for custom tune? I think I'll have to go this route since ecutek is out of the question unless I send my dme for another unlock and spend an additional $400 which I don't feel like doing.

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
Who did you go to for custom tune? I think I'll have to go this route since ecutek is out of the question unless I send my dme for another unlock and spend an additional $400 which I don't feel like doing.
Interested as well

SD_MK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 3.0 Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Pureboost in Germany.
The tune is Solid is fuck, only thing is you have to translate the website for application for the custom tune to make sure you're inputting the correct info lol, other than that, you're fine after. The way Fabian tunes is to make your car feel like it came stock from factory with XXX amount of hp, that's how smooth power delivery is.
8B6042B0-28D4-4927-B123-FA4DCA9B70B4.jpeg

My tune is setup with gradual boost, basically a boost by gear setup. I'm on E50 and i hook 2nd on warm tires no issues.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Pureboost in Germany.
The tune is Solid is fuck, only thing is you have to translate the website for application for the custom tune to make sure you're inputting the correct info lol, other than that, you're fine after. The way Fabian tunes is to make your car feel like it came stock from factory with XXX amount of hp, that's how smooth power delivery is.
8B6042B0-28D4-4927-B123-FA4DCA9B70B4.jpeg

My tune is setup with gradual boost, basically a boost by gear setup. I'm on E50 and i hook 2nd on warm tires no issues.
460 is pretty good I guess.
Sponsored