Mimosa's Juicy Street Build

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Got the oil relocation mod for the EOS Intake. Now... the car will need a Kia Stinger oil filter which is a little shorter... oh well.
Sell it. Get the EOS v2, where you can reach the filter. :)
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mimosa

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
I have started the process of throwing these new rads in there... and I feel like I'm in over my head. Oh well. I'm too far in to quit now. Hopefully I can have this done before midnight lol. I'm so damn slow when it comes to working on this car.

20220409_164711.jpg

I need to research how to use the bleeding system in the car. If someone has a link to help me out that would be awesome.

Last edited:

METAL

First Name
K2
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium (Tungsten Silver)
When doing anything new yourself it will always take longer but you will get it done.

OP
OP
Mimosa

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Got the aux rads out... couldn't find instructions on how to do it so went in blind. 2nd one took no time to do.

These new ones are huge. Just adding more weight to the car and making it slow.

20220409_213613.jpg

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Got the aux rads out... couldn't find instructions on how to do it so went in blind. 2nd one took no time to do.

These new ones are huge. Just adding more weight to the car and making it slow.

20220409_213613.jpg
Just delete the aux radiations. You don't really need them.

OP
OP
Mimosa

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Someone asked how I solved the SPL FLCA senor issue with my car being lowered. I don't remember where it was at so I'm posting it here to reference back to it.

20220409_131548.jpg

OP
OP
Mimosa

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Stopped by the Insomnia yesterday to grab the Axles and EOS mod to do the work myself... then after listening to everything that needed to be done... I said hell no. So I just left the Liqui Moly there for them to change the oil after doing the mod.

Before leaving we ended canceling the installs and tuning session for this week to begin moving forward with the Pure Transmission Stage 1 Rebuild and grabbing a Doc Race kit.

Should be finalizing things today.

Last edited:
Reactions: zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stopped by the Insomnia yesterday to grab the Axles and EOS mod to do the work myself... then after listening to everything that needed to be done... I said hell no. So I just left the Liqui Moly there for them to change the oil after doing the mod.

Before leaving we ended canceling the installs and tuning session for this week and moving forward with the Pure Transmission Stage 1 Rebuild and grabbing a Doc Race kit.

Should be finalizing things today.
Interesting that Meadows is pushing doc race. I thought he was hard for the Archer kit..

OP
OP
Mimosa

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Interesting that Meadows is pushing doc race. I thought he was hard for the Archer kit..
He has good things to say about a few kits. What I try to stay away from are the ones he's critical of.

He still loves Archer Fab kit. He also mentioned another kit not being advertised to the public that's another 'premium' kit. I don't think I can name drop it since it seemed hush hush. You probably already know what it is. There's also the Full Race 6 port kit that is on the way, but still haven't seen anything for it.

This car probably won't ever see s race track or a drag strip. It's also NOT a show car. It's just a street build for me to take winding roads in a "spirited' manner. So I went with a kit that I felt suited my needs.

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
He still loves Archer Fab kit. He also mentioned another kit not being advertised to the public that's another 'premium' kit. I don't think I can name drop it since it seemed hush hush.
This is the one I'm having fabbed up right now.

OP
OP
Mimosa

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
Pure Transmission is on its way!

Also the Full Race kit is getting finalized. I'm looking at a 6466 and determining what wastegates to go with.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mimosa

Mimosa

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
1651765104722.png

Edit:
The transmission is here and will have installation begin tomorrow. Should be done by Monday.

The axles and oil filter mod will be getting installed as well. We're holding off on getting the fueling components added until the turbo kit comes in.

At least I can do the 500 mile break in on the new transmission while waiting.
Sponsored

Last edited: