Misha - 500hp Supra @Nurburgring

rwense

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Nitro Yellow A90 Supra, 10 Honda Fit Sport 5spd
Funny, no whining about "undriveable rear-end" anymore. It's all Misha and Robert cried about early on. For the likes!(tm)
Haha I clicked it waiting to hear all the complaining, but was pleasantly surprised. Same with the Speed Engineering 2.0 supra.

JoshuaQ

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Wow that dude made driving the track easy.
If you hadn't seen him before, he drives it all day every day it seems. I think he drives viewer's cars, and he's on a race team or was...idk his history well enough, just found him a few months ago and like watching all the different cars, etc.

OP
OP
Supra_UK_

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT
If you hadn't seen him before, he drives it all day every day it seems. I think he drives viewer's cars, and he's on a race team or was...idk his history well enough, just found him a few months ago and like watching all the different cars, etc.
Yeah that's a pretty good summary, think he was (is?) also an instructor (might still be).

Yeah viewers bring the car, he drives it, the deal is, if he crashes it, he pays for it (it happened a couple of times, he also shares interesting info about cost to repair the car and the track damage).

The raceteam is a new thing, tbh I find it boring, onboard laps are far more fun.

razorlab

First Name
Bryan / Briana
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not a Corvette.
Best Misha vids are with the Hondas. He obviously has a soft spot for them and he drives them way more full send than other cars. Some of it might be because they cost a lot less, hahaha.

JoshuaQ

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Yeah that's a pretty good summary, think he was (is?) also an instructor (might still be).

Yeah viewers bring the car, he drives it, the deal is, if he crashes it, he pays for it (it happened a couple of times, he also shares interesting info about cost to repair the car and the track damage).

The raceteam is a new thing, tbh I find it boring, onboard laps are far more fun.
Agreed. Oh ya, forgot the instructor part. I don't "see" much of that anymore and only heard it in reference. All I've watched is some raceteam videos, and the majority is his racing viewer cars. I didn't know the agreement was he fixes it...but it seemed to be the case, haha. Constantly (2 or 3 out of hundreds? So constantly sounds bad)see him talking about repairing a car he crashed.

And yes, totally agree that the viewer vids are entertaining while the raceteam stuff is more serious and slow.

Thanks for the info.

OP
OP
Supra_UK_

Supra_UK_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ex-Owner '23 GR Supra 6MT
Agreed. Oh ya, forgot the instructor part. I don't "see" much of that anymore and only heard it in reference. All I've watched is some raceteam videos, and the majority is his racing viewer cars. I didn't know the agreement was he fixes it...but it seemed to be the case, haha. Constantly (2 or 3 out of hundreds? So constantly sounds bad)see him talking about repairing a car he crashed.

And yes, totally agree that the viewer vids are entertaining while the raceteam stuff is more serious and slow.

Thanks for the info.
You're welcome - If you're interested there's a great video on him crashing a viewer's M4 and the long detailed repair progress 👍🏻

@razorlab lol - yeah, some videos he really annihilates them - tends to happen when he finds another skilled driver either up ahead, or behind, suddenly he becomes more competitive and aggressive 😝

rwense

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
21 Nitro Yellow A90 Supra, 10 Honda Fit Sport 5spd
Best Misha vids are with the Hondas. He obviously has a soft spot for them and he drives them way more full send than other cars. Some of it might be because they cost a lot less, hahaha.
The vid with him and the CRX (I think it was?) Was fantastic. The owner egging him on to bounce it off revlimiter was hilarious 😂
Sponsored