What colors/colours are you most interested in for the new Supra?

• Red

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • White

Votes: 22 18.8%
  • Blue

Votes: 21 17.9%
  • Black

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • Silver

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Gray

Votes: 13 11.1%
  • Yellow

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Orange

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Green

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.3%

• Total voters

HKz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FRS
Oh, than I guess we have two insiders contradicting one another. :popcorn: :catfight:
..considering he claims to have directly attended the event as opposed to some kid going off of what his dad saw makes me more inclined to be more weary of the latter.. regardless, that bit of the headlight is certainly one of the styling elements of the FT1 that wouldn't be hard to replicate onto the production. it would be sad if they watered everything down.
Sponsored

Captain_Kirk

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
..considering he claims to have directly attended the event as opposed to some kid going off of what his dad saw makes me more inclined to be more weary of the latter.. regardless, that bit of the headlight is certainly one of the styling elements of the FT1 that wouldn't be hard to replicate onto the production. it would be sad if they watered everything down.
I had to go back and read everything again. They both said it looks like the following:

hpmb
toyota_Supra_Front2b (1).jpg

Nikispeed
M8FKAi5.png

It was A70TTR that blurred out that part of the headlight.
GEfHVvm.jpg

Last edited:

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
LOL ^

It was A70TTR that blurred out that part of the headlight.
I blurred it to try to match it more with the other white car you posted there, but i didnt invest much time or effort lol; it's just not crazy long like on the gunmetal car.

DevonK

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
All this talk about the headlights. :rolleyes: I'm more sadden by the lost of the intakes by the door. :cry:
Would be nice, but the costs have to be kept within reason - price it up with the lower end Porsches and there will be few buyers.

Levi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Alfa Romeo
Would be nice, but the costs have to be kept within reason - price it up with the lower end Porsches and there will be few buyers.
Don't understand how Porsche gets a pass without double wishbone front suspension.

Spilner

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
earl
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
none
considering how aerodynamic it will be, i wouldn't be too surprised if there was a small gap in the car for more airflow

Levi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Alfa Romeo
..probably because they don't use a FR setup?
So they'd also get a pass if they used a solid rear axle, because mid/-rear engine? But you know that the race cars still have double wishbone front suspension despite the layout?

HKz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FRS
So they'd also get a pass if they used a solid rear axle, because mid/-rear engine? But you know that the race cars still have double wishbone front suspension despite the layout?
..did you really just compare racecars to road cars?