What colors/colours are you most interested in for the new Supra?

• Red

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • White

Votes: 22 18.8%
  • Blue

Votes: 21 17.9%
  • Black

Votes: 17 14.5%
  • Silver

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Gray

Votes: 13 11.1%
  • Yellow

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Orange

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Green

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.3%

• Total voters

Levi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Alfa Romeo
..did you really just compare racecars to road cars?
You know road cars cheaper than Porsche have double wishbone front suspension? And you know those cars are also mid-rear engine? Like Alfa 4C and Alpine A110? Facts are facts: Porsche has strut front on 718 and 911, 918 not.
Sponsored

HKz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FRS
You know road cars cheaper than Porsche have double wishbone front suspension? And you know those cars are also mid-rear engine? Like Alfa 4C and Alpine A110? Facts are facts: Porsche has strut front on 718 and 911, 918 not.
..and your point? From all the reviews I've seen, everyone has loved the 718s with the engine note being the only real sore spot. You know, there are many factors at play when it comes to suspension design and requirements, not to mention modern struts are very adequate. Look at the difference between a ND Miata and 86/BRZ..the Miata has double wishbones and weighs 400 less pounds but the benefit in real world handling ability is splitting hairs.

...still not sure how that had anything to do with comparing road & racecars. They have totally different requirements.

Levi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Alfa Romeo
..and your point? From all the reviews I've seen, everyone has loved the 718s with the engine note being the only real sore spot. You know, there are many factors at play when it comes to suspension design and requirements, not to mention modern struts are very adequate. Look at the difference between a ND Miata and 86/BRZ..the Miata has double wishbones and weighs 400 less pounds but the benefit in real world handling ability is splitting hairs.

...still not sure how that had anything to do with comparing road & racecars. They have totally different requirements.
So why does BMW market its CF driveshaft? It is 'splitting hairs' and has no real world benefit. By the way, now it has no more CF driveshaft. If suspensions plays such a little role, why was the rear suspension (MacPhesron sturts) of the 4C criticized instead of the adjustment/tuning, when compared to Porsche multi-ling rear suspension? It is not me that makes these arguments. It is car reviewers, so it is their job to be consistent, and not cherry pick.

HKz

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
FRS
So why does BMW market its CF driveshaft? It is 'splitting hairs' and has no real world benefit. By the way, now it has no more CF driveshaft. If suspensions plays such a little role, why was the rear suspension (MacPhesron sturts) of the 4C criticized instead of the adjustment/tuning, when compared to Porsche multi-ling rear suspension? It is not me that makes these arguments. It is car reviewers, so it is their job to be consistent, and not cherry pick.
you're all talk.

Chikane

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hmm What AM I driving?
Very nice it's very reminiscence of the Mk 4 imho

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
The fenders and quarter panel is to squared for my taste. Also we know the A-pillars will look like the concept. I just want to see the real thing already!

2JZ-No-Sh*t

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
My feet
How do we know this?

"Like the concept" as in black so it looks like there is no A-pillar?
Because we can see it on the spy shots. Yes black, but also the shape at the top. The rendering looks more like 86 IMO.

toyota-supra-2018-par-david-donckerwolke-pour-the-automobilist-fr_-6-jpg.jpg

Captain_Kirk

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
The concept looked like black glass; however, looks like metal that they just painted it black. :(

A70TTR

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ST205 GT4, JZA70, JZA70 TT-R, S210 Athlete
the roof is composite, so those A-pillars likely are as well and may even be blatantly exposed with no one realizing it lol
Sponsored