• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Muffler bypass exhausts?

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra / 2019 Y61 Nissan Patrol
What I mean is what are some exhausts or catbacks in comfort mode will pass through a muffler. but in sport mode will go through a straight pipe
Sponsored

Khysor

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota supra mk5 3.0
The magnaflow xmod exhaust is basically the same in sport or comfort mode. It sounds really good but itā€™s always loud.

Msoupe

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0, Civic Hatch, C10 Pickup
What I mean is what are some exhausts or catbacks in comfort mode will pass through a muffler. but in sport mode will go through a straight pipe
aFe Exhaust does sorta. In sport mode it can still flow through the muffler, but majority goes through the open side. Both modes will still be resonated so never a true straight pipe. Sound level is noticeably different between modes.

1667931594098.png

OP
OP
D3ad_Hand

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The magnaflow xmod exhaust is basically the same in sport or comfort mode. It sounds really good but itā€™s always loud.
I'm considering Magnaflow since its my favorite so far after Boostlogic but Boostlogic is just too much // however I'm still exploring my options

OP
OP
D3ad_Hand

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
aFe Exhaust does sorta. In sport mode it can still flow through the muffler, but majority goes through the open side. Both modes will still be resonated so never a true straight pipe. Sound level is noticeably different between modes.

1667931594098.png
Actually more than one company has that kind of design still not what I'm looking for // I'm thinking more of MBRP, but first time I've heard of the company but it gets the job done

1667932971203.png

AJRMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Manual Supra
Actually more than one company has that kind of design still not what I'm looking for // I'm thinking more of MBRP, but first time I've heard of the company but it gets the job done

1667932971203.png
I'm thinking MBRP as well, correct me if i'm wrong but it's basically a straight pipe when the valve is open, so this should sound similar to Magnaflow at WOT?

OP
OP
D3ad_Hand

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I'm thinking MBRP as well, correct me if i'm wrong but it's basically a straight pipe when the valve is open, so this should sound similar to Magnaflow at WOT?
Yup basically // any suggestions?

STV3

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra 3.0 Premium
Yup basically // any suggestions?
The only upside to the Magnaflow is that its modular. So you can run two mufflers if you want or no mufflers at all. The most popular set up is the muffler on the drivers non valved side and straight pipe on the passenger valved side. That's how I have mine currently but I switch it up when I'm bored.

OP
OP
D3ad_Hand

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The only upside to the Magnaflow is that its modular. So you can run two mufflers if you want or no mufflers at all. The most popular set up is the muffler on the drivers non valved side and straight pipe on the passenger valved side. That's how I have mine currently but I switch it up when I'm bored.
That's actually not a bad idea to take advantage of the mufflers and straight pipes

OP
OP
D3ad_Hand

D3ad_Hand

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Not really, other than MBRP has been at this for a LONG time and has a great reputation. I've never heard a complaint about them.
I see I'll look them up a bit more might go for Magnaflow though