My New X1 B48 has Port Injection from the Factory

kern417

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 440i
Yep this was confirmed a few months ago. I made a video with an X7 at a local dealership showing it. The biggest benefit is OEM control with higher flowing injectors when it's put in a lighter platform.

However, There is a brand new DME 9 encryption that isn't currently supported by the Femto Unlock. So we're restarting the timer again.

OP
OP
zrk

zrk

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra - Nocturnal Black
Yep this was confirmed a few months ago. I made a video with an X7 at a local dealership showing it. The biggest benefit is OEM control with higher flowing injectors when it's put in a lighter platform.

However, There is a brand new DME 9 encryption that isn't currently supported by the Femto Unlock. So we're restarting the timer again.
Thanks boss.

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra

2020 ecus 📈

jtsang25

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2009 BMW 135i, 2020 Toyota GR Supra
That's assuming the 2020 DMEs have the capability to support the new engines. There are a lot of other changes with the electronically controlled vanos system, PI, etc. We'll see
Right didn't think about that. Well that's to bad for the people that are waiting for a stateside unlock.
Sponsored