• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE APRIL 19, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER April 19, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Need a good source for tires

XtremeMaC

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Tirerack?

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
WTB a set 275/30/19 - 305/30/19

michelin,falken, hankook
For daily driving tires, Tirerack always! However for specific use, my Maxxis track tires for example, I have to buy direct. Check the manufacturer for the exact tire you’re looking for. You can do the same for brake pads too if you’re tracking.

https://www.maxxis.com/us/

underdonk

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'21 Supra 3.0 Premium
For daily driving tires, Tirerack always! However for specific use, my Maxxis track tires for example, I have to buy direct. Check the manufacturer for the exact tire you’re looking for. You can do the same for brake pads too if you’re tracking.

https://www.maxxis.com/us/
Is your profile pic you shaving or using one of those personal massagers?

Tsuki

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 A91-CF
Tirerack gets first dibs on pretty much everything, and buys in extreme bulk - to the point where other tire places often can't get certain sizes, as tirerack is buying everything the company can manufacture.

It's not impossible to find things that are out-of-stock at tirerack, but if it is out of stock there, you're going to have a tough time finding it.

VA90

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0 Premium
Worth checking out ebay too. Sometimes you can find stuff there

Insomniac

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra Premium GR
I'm happy to check availability for you. PM headed your way.
I previously purchased a new set of Continentals from a discount tire, about 4 months after; My first time moving away from Michelins, I was very dissatisfied with the quality and performance. In order to ensure I was a satisfied customer, they redirected the funds I paid for Continentals to a new set of Michelin Pilot All Seasons. I paid the difference and was 100% satisfied. I only buy tires from Discount Tire now.

Richard

Discount Tire

Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Car(s)
All Things Toyota
@Insomniac, I'm sorry to heat the Continental tires did not work out for you. Thank you for posting your store experience with them helping swap out the tires.

We appreciate your support.
Sponsored