Need help with a check engine light code - code 160504

Sikh_Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys! I just had a pure800 installed at SSR performance over a week ago and now I have a check engine light, due to not having a custom tune yet, but I was wondering if anyone could help me out and tell me what this code is for (crankcase heating ventilation linebreak) and is due to the turbo install?
Sponsored

Mk5upra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
20 Supra, 05 Sti, 06 r53, 04 sti, 03 g35, 00 s500
oof. I would start by checking the crank case breather line and see if its unplugged. Also you are running the car with a pure800 and it might be throwing a code cause it's pulling in more air, but don't quote me on it. You need a tune asap.

OP
OP
Sikh_Supra

Sikh_Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
oof. I would start by checking the crank case breather line and see if its unplugged. Also you are running the car with a pure800 and it might be throwing a code cause it's pulling in more air, but don't quote me on it. You need a tune asap.
I have a tune scheduled for next month! and i'll try unplugging the breather line and reconnecting it and see what happens! Any negative effects if it broken and still driven for a bit?

A90313

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
It’s the sensor that gets eliminated by the pure turbo install. Needs to be coded out with custom tune.

also will need to code out the excessive PCV flow. That one doesn’t happen till you drive it a bit.

OP
OP
Sikh_Supra

Sikh_Supra

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Vehicle Showcase
It’s the sensor that gets eliminated by the pure turbo install. Needs to be coded out with custom tune.

also will need to code out the excessive PCV flow. That one doesn’t happen till you drive it a bit.
thank you, im getting the tune done right now by f80 paul

Ghostop

First Name
John snow
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Zl1 10sp 2017 civic type r
Yes, the tune fixed the code for me!
Did they tell you if they manually turned it off ? I still have this light come on from a dig full throttle .

MarinTuned

First Name
Marin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
marintuned.com
Car(s)
Supra mk5
Vehicle Showcase
Representative Edgar here with Marintuned. Glad you were able to get it figured out. Shoot us a message if you ever have any questions? We acutely offer pure turbos with our package deals, great choice.

Ghostop

First Name
John snow
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Zl1 10sp 2017 civic type r
Last edited: