Need opinions guys

GR1109LE

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR SUPRA LE #1109, 2018 AUDI S6
I've put off doing anything to the car for too long. I've decided for now I am going to do downpipe (99% AMS CATLESS) and a tune. I cant decide on tune though. Down the road as more options pop up I will upgrade Turbo exhaust etc. Im thinking Ecutek tune from all the research I've done. Is that a good option for downpipe and 93 Octane tune as E85 is not easily available around here.

Also, where can I buy the ams downpipe and ecutek tune as a one stop shopping?

Thanks guys
Sponsored

kona61

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sold Launch Edition Supra #445
Vehicle Showcase
I've put off doing anything to the car for too long. I've decided for now I am going to do downpipe (99% AMS CATLESS) and a tune. I cant decide on tune though. Down the road as more options pop up I will upgrade Turbo exhaust etc. Im thinking Ecutek tune from all the research I've done. Is that a good option for downpipe and 93 Octane tune as E85 is not easily available around here.

Thanks guys
EcuTek is only as good as your tuner.

Just be careful who you pick. If you do get a good one, it is likely the one to provide the best driving experience and the fewest reliability hiccups (depending on goals). Honestly doesn’t matter where you buy anything, all will provide the same product and similar levels of customer support in my experience.

a90moe

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra
Ecutek through Jeff Payn :thumbsup: @Paynful

My pure upgrade is with him and the guys knows his stuff

ViscontiSupport

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra

Thanks guys
Hey man,

Id love to assist. If you ever have any questions, feel free to reach out and ill be more than happy to help.

Marshall Brown
[email protected]
252-314-5604 - Please text message first.

OP
OP

GR1109LE

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
The car the way it is feels great around town but it feels like it runs out of steam up top. I would love a tune that doesn't make me lose low end but add some power up top. I know the tune/tuner is a big factor in this. Would hate to blow the car up with 2k miles on it

OP
OP

GR1109LE

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I went ahead and ordered AMS DP and Ecutek. Hoping to have a lot of fun. Wish we had E85 in Jersey but only 2 stations in the whole state and closest one is an hour

Calderon93

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 supra
I went ahead and ordered AMS DP and Ecutek. Hoping to have a lot of fun. Wish we had E85 in Jersey but only 2 stations in the whole state and closest one is an hour
Are you interested in a custom tune?

kona61

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Sold Launch Edition Supra #445
Vehicle Showcase
Not at the moment, after Turbo and ethanol down the road. Thank you
You’re wasting your money on EcuTek if you don’t get a tune. That’s the biggest benefit of it, frankly. EcuTek also doesn’t come with a base map so you have to buy one from somebody anyways.

OP
OP

GR1109LE

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
You’re wasting your money on EcuTek if you don’t get a tune. That’s the biggest benefit of it, frankly. EcuTek also doesn’t come with a base map so you have to buy one from somebody anyways.
I bought it with OTS tune from one of Ecuteks master tuners. Once I add turbo and ethanol its going to be custom tuned

APanoMKV

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra LE
Vehicle Showcase
I bought it with OTS tune from one of Ecuteks master tuners. Once I add turbo and ethanol its going to be custom tuned
Does Racerom (when it comes out) come with the purchase of Ecutek or is it separate?

ViscontiSupport

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Does Racerom (when it comes out) come with the purchase of Ecutek or is it separate?
Thats ultimately up to your tuner. From us, yes. We issue racerom for free to all of our customers.
Sponsored