Neutral

Suzuka

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra/Downshift Blue
It’s annoying how you can’t put the car in neutral without pressing the brakes. Also can’t do it via the paddle shifters. Is this even possible with a tune? Sick and tired of stationary revs:dunno:
Sponsored

kurumi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
I don't have any issues putting the car in neutral if the car is in drive or reverse. From park is a different story.

OP
OP
Suzuka

Suzuka

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MKV Supra/Downshift Blue
I don't have any issues putting the car in neutral if the car is in drive or reverse. From park is a different story.
Just reread my post and i apologize for not being clear. Now imagine you’re driving, and you wanna rev while the car is moving. That’s what i’m annoyed about. Tunnel dealbreaker for me.

kurumi

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra, 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
Just reread my post and i apologize for not being clear. Now imagine you’re driving, and you wanna rev while the car is moving. That’s what i’m annoyed about. Tunnel dealbreaker for me.
Gotcha, yeah that's what modern automatics do. I'm sure someone can tune it so you can do it but atm I don't think anyone has a transmission tune for the Supra yet.

Philp

First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 Premium
Sorry for the necro, I debated a new thread for this, but decided not to.

Anyway, I accidentally put it in neutral today while driving by pushing the shifter up while not in manual mode, then nudging it to the left. This works for me 100% of the time now!

_austind

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra
Just as Philp said, while driving press up on the shifter and you’ll put it in neutral. Press down to put it back into drive.
Sponsored