New (and old) SupraMKV members say hello!

Boostfreek

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Shopping
Hello everyone,

joining the forum from Michigan. had the opportunity to own a lot of cars over the years. Just sold my gt350. Thought the Supra would be something fun to get into. Plus the wife likes the price point better than a GT4, lol.

will be shopping around for a 2024 or 25. Not really in a rush. Need to find the right dealer.

just wanted to say hello

COLLINS

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0
Hello everyone!

Just bought a used 2021 Supra 3.0 in absolute zero, and I’m loving it! Previous owner installed a MK4 style carbon fiber wing, some black 19” Vossen HF5 wheels, M-Style Carbon fiber mirror caps, carbon fiber wind guards and some carbon fiber trim wrap in places. Excited to join the community!

IMG_5214.jpeg

Kobold

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Supra MT Premium
Hi everyone,

I picked up my new Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium MT last Saturday and drove directly to the PPF Installer to get full body Suntek Ultra PPF protection. Cant wait to finally get some time with the car and drive :D. I waited 11 month here in germany.

a90.joe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Hey everyone! Been lurking for some time now, but figured I'd finally make an intro post and get more involved.

Just sold my old big turbo Evo X a couple months ago and decided to jump ship to a 2021 Nocturnal Black 3.0 Premium (No, I do not regret my decision at all.) Supra already had a Boostlogic exhaust, HKS intake, some carbon parts, and a ceramic coat/ppf. I've added Swift springs and next is wheels/tires before DP/JB4. I said I was keeping this one stock, but already got the mod bug lol
DSC_0860.jpg
DSC_0750.jpg

_Sp1ral0ut

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra 3.0, 2021 Tahoe, Razor E100
Hey everyone! Been lurking for some time now, but figured I'd finally make an intro post and get more involved.

Just sold my old big turbo Evo X a couple months ago and decided to jump ship to a 2021 Nocturnal Black 3.0 Premium (No, I do not regret my decision at all.) Supra already had a Boostlogic exhaust, HKS intake, some carbon parts, and a ceramic coat/ppf. I've added Swift springs and next is wheels/tires before DP/JB4. I said I was keeping this one stock, but already got the mod bug lol
DSC_0860.jpg
DSC_0750.jpg
Glad to see you stopped being a creeper.

Welcome...creeper. I'll make sure my curtains are closed at night now.

Things to remember:
1. Ask @zrk
2. @Jesse DaBears can do that
3. Yes, your post 6/20 ECU will go to FEMTO. Click here.
4. In two weeks

edited for: Since you're a creeper I have some Two Weeks digital trading cards coming out in two weeks. They'll feature some feet pics from @CafeRacerQueen. It's a joint effort to get new turbos. Just figured you'd be interested.

bushido

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90 Supra, N180 4Runner

DSC_0860.jpg
DSC_0750.jpg
fellow ex Evo X owner <3
let me know if you're interested in joining the SFL Supra chat, in autocross, track, etc :)

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium

Things to remember:
1. Ask @zrk
4. In two weeks

edited for: Since you're a creeper I have some Two Weeks digital trading cards coming out in two weeks. They'll feature some feet pics from @CafeRacerQueen. It's a joint effort to get new turbos. Just figured you'd be interested.
Don't try and act like you weren't creepin' around here for two weeks before you joined.

a90.joe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium

Things to remember:
1. Ask @zrk
4. In two weeks

Well it was good while it lasted guess I should've kept creeping..

Absolutely, already got a reminder set for two weeks 👍

suprastew

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 GR Supra
Hello everyone, Gary here from Tampa, Fl. I just picked up this nicely modded 2020 Premium making somewhere in the 600whp range. Car was really well built and is super fun to drive. I’m a retired Marine so I’m one of the old guys😀. Came from a procharged Challenger and a R32 GT-R. Looking forward to being part of this great community!

IMG_1505.jpeg

IMG_1498.jpeg

IMG_1502.jpeg

IMG_1501.png

SUPRBMW

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota Supra Gr Premium
Just picked my new toy up a few days ago. Unfortunately it is pollen apocalypse right now and the cover hasn’t arrived yet, so no glamour shots to share just yet other than the shot I took when I got her home.

2020 GR Supra 3.0 Premium

IMG_0760.jpeg

J29DB03

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Goddamn these wheels look so good on this car when powder coated a single color in a shade of grey or silver. Wish Toyota hadn’t polled middle aged woman in the service waiting area what color to make the wheels.

Welcome to the community!
Sponsored