New (and old) SupraMKV members say hello!

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Supra 3.0, ND MX5 Club, VW GTI MK7.5
Thanks! Partly why I bought it at the time šŸ˜Š if the MT were around in 2020, I definitely would have gotten that one.
I absolutely LOVE mine šŸ„° Both of these cars = incredible bang for the buck & purist mobiles. The MX5 is sooooooo light and fun to drive. The Supra is even more exciting on track. So make sure you use that free track day to realize what you just bought, when you take delivery. Enjoy!!

Lonestar_Nomad

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
ā€˜23 GR Supra Premium MT
So Iā€™m probably past due for this, Iā€™m Rob. Located down in the central Texas area, a bit north of Austin. I spent 15 years in a body shop doing every role it had to offer, and now Iā€™m a biomedical field engineer. Yes Iā€™ll help with any body related questions you may have so feel free to ask. No I wonā€™t fix that dent for you. Anyhow, here is my 23ā€™ premium w/ manual transmission. So far just ppf, full seibon kit and HKS hipermax R coilovers (not pictured). Air cups are next since getting out of my driveway requires a sketchy set of ramps made from 2x8 pieces of lumber. Initially I had grand plans for a livery, but after completing one side I ditched that entirely for a more clean OEM look. May revisit that once the car is built a bit more.
7EE1EF41-6787-4CEF-B8F0-EE2877ED889B.jpeg

Hopfully Iā€™ll start meeting some of the local crew soon since the cars back on the road.
Cheers

Aros

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 3.0 GR Supra
I can't imagine ever selling mine. What's not to love? The attention it gets is ridiculous. Outside of the one asswipe who yelled "You should have bought a BMW!" (Whatever dude, jealous much? He was driving a Camry or some shit, lol)...This car is close to perfect IMO.

mycar3.jpg

Misterkolb

First Name
Andreas
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Toyota supra
Hey there peeps of the mkv forum, my names Andreas, I'm from st andrews, manitoba. I've had a 2020 for about a year and a half now she is my pride n joy even tho mother nature decided to deficate on me and sent a couple hailstorms my way this past summer. I have tomei duals, ceramic coated catless cts downpipe, bm3 on e50, ams charge pipe and deleted all the evap lines on the unit lol recently got myself a cts intake and dinan inlet pipe and the old lady got me some tranny mounts for Christmas lol figured to say hello to you guys, hope you all have wonderful holidays and a merry Christmas!

Last edited:

Danimal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium 3.0
Hey folks, looking for a Supra for and Iā€™m excited to join the community!

One of the cars Iā€™m looking at is a 2021 with a build date of 06/2020. The car has a catless downpipe (dealership doesnā€™t believe me but I know it when I smell it!) and Iā€™d assume a tune since the ECU is likely tunable given the build date.

Would you all buy a tuned Supra vs one that has no signs of tuning? I actually do plan on doing a downpipe & tune anyway.

Any easy way to see if the ECU is tuned? And if I bought the car, whatā€™s the easiest way to tell what tune is on it?

Thanks,

Dan

CWO5805

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Milan Blast Manual
Hey all! Jimmy from all over. Currently in Temecula Ca but moving to northern Virginia within a year. Have owned my 2024 MT for about a month now. Love the car. Hopefully I can contribute something to this forum

5CA97BF8-0EA2-4D05-B6DE-63A9C3520E9B.jpeg

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hey folks, looking for a Supra for and Iā€™m excited to join the community!

One of the cars Iā€™m looking at is a 2021 with a build date of 06/2020. The car has a catless downpipe (dealership doesnā€™t believe me but I know it when I smell it!) and Iā€™d assume a tune since the ECU is likely tunable given the build date.

Would you all buy a tuned Supra vs one that has no signs of tuning? I actually do plan on doing a downpipe & tune anyway.

Any easy way to see if the ECU is tuned? And if I bought the car, whatā€™s the easiest way to tell what tune is on it?

Thanks,

Dan
Checkout the ask zrk anything thread.

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/the-official-ask-zrk-anything-thread.15309/page-34#post-325024

Heā€™s in Chicagoland as well. Incredibly helpful guy. Heā€™ll know a place you can take it to after you buy so they can look at it and see which is better. Keeping her as is or a ā€œtune upā€ so to speak. And welcome šŸ‘‹šŸ¼

Danimal

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium 3.0
Checkout the ask zrk anything thread.

https://www.supramkv.com/threads/the-official-ask-zrk-anything-thread.15309/page-34#post-325024

Heā€™s in Chicagoland as well. Incredibly helpful guy. Heā€™ll know a place you can take it to after you buy so they can look at it and see which is better. Keeping her as is or a ā€œtune upā€ so to speak. And welcome šŸ‘‹šŸ¼
Thanks! I posted in the thread; appreciate the lead! I put a deposit on the car and pick it up in a couple of weeks.

Dan

khousekeyz

First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GenCoupe2.0T, Impreza 2.5i, Ninja250r
Hey everyone! My name's Christina and I'm looking for a new project car. I've had my Genesis Coupe for almost 10 years and have pretty much built it as much as I can. Before the gen I had an RSX type S for about 4 years. And I've had a bunch of dailies.

I was originally thinking M3/M4 but wanted something more mod friendly (especially so I can do the work myself), more reliable, and at a much better price point. Now I'm looking for a 2020 3.0.

Jackyl tm

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A91 Edition, C230, Mazda Protege
What's going on everyone?? Been gone for a bit, but getting back into things. Dealt with some personal stuff and getting back to modding the sup.
Here's my YouTube if you're interested
https://www.youtube.com/@suprA91

And my ig
@supra91_

FLtrackdays

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hey everyone! My name's Christina and I'm looking for a new project car. I've had my Genesis Coupe for almost 10 years and have pretty much built it as much as I can. Before the gen I had an RSX type S for about 4 years. And I've had a bunch of dailies.

I was originally thinking M3/M4 but wanted something more mod friendly (especially so I can do the work myself), more reliable, and at a much better price point. Now I'm looking for a 2020 3.0.
Do it! And welcome šŸ‘‹šŸ¼
Sponsored