New (and old) SupraMKV members say hello!

StirFry

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Twin Turbo Lambo, Supra, Telluride, F-150,, Fox Body Mustang
Congrats on the new ride!
Sponsored

KarmaSupra

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 GR Supra Phantom Matte Gray
Just finished the deal on my Phantom Matte Gray 2021 A91 in NC

I just picked up my Phantom Matte Gray and I love it!! I traded my Raptor in so it's going to take some getting used to for sure but I'm so ready to just drive this thing. I can't believe I even did it honestly, but hey why not.

I've read all the information on the Matte paint and I still wanted this color no matter what. I've ordered all the Dr. Beasley's Matte car wash and Matte paint care products. I'll get it wrapped in either Xpel or PPG Matte before tolong but right now I'm just trying to get the 1200 miles on it so I can really drive it.

supra.jpg

Kato

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Tacoma TRD Sport, 2020 GR Supra Phantom
Congrats! I have the Phantom also and love it. Just hand wash and no wax. That's all you'll need to do. LOL about trying to get to 1200 miles. Me too! My jury is still out about wrapping though!

Be forewarned, this is a head turner and the Matte gray is even more so.

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
Congratulations and beautiful car! Good luck with that 1200 miles thing, I broke the break in "code" as I left the dealership with 7 miles on the car.. oops.

thedude

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NONE. BOUGHT BACK - 2020 Absolute Zero 3.0 Premium
Congrats and welcome!

Not to be pedantic but that would be an A90... the A91 is the special edition with blue or black paint and the extra spoiler, etc...

cntrvslbrs

First Name
Ev
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.vangloriousmusic.com
Car(s)
21' Supra 3.0, 23' Z Perf, 14' Toyota 86
Good to see a community dedicated to this specific platform. Seems like the other supra forums shun us, but their loss. In my opinion, the MKV Supra would have never made it off the drawing board if there wasn't a collab.
Congrats on the 21' pickup! I know exactly what you mean lol. I was just browsing on that forum and geez...The vibe there is not welcoming at all.

veloist

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'93 MR2 NA, '20 BRZ tS, '20 Supra LE
Congrats on the '21! Turbulence Gray is an amazing color on the Supra.

Nonschlont

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Supra Premium & Evo X
Hello, first time on this forum. I just picked up a 2021 3.0 premium last night, figured I'd introduce myself, say hello to the community.
So far, loving it! Already have a list of planned mods.. .
I have verus wind deflectors, rexpeed steering wheel badge, and obd dongle for bimmercode, on the way.

20200715_202337.jpg

20200716_170659.jpg

zsupra

First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Toyota Supra A91
Congrats and welcome!

Not to be pedantic but that would be an A90... the A91 is the special edition with blue or black paint and the extra spoiler, etc...
I refer to it as the A91 because of the revisions, which I think are substantial enough to be considered an A91 as a platform (B58D motor, suspension tweaks, chassis rigidity). Toyota called it an A91 edition, but I think it's stupid to call it that just for a color change, interior color scheme, and lip. Just my opinion though.

Tsar

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Supra
I refer to it as the A91 because of the revisions, which I think are substantial enough to be considered an A91 as a platform (B58D motor, suspension tweaks, chassis rigidity). Toyota called it an A91 edition, but I think it's stupid to call it that just for a color change, interior color scheme, and lip. Just my opinion though.
A91 editions is the equivalent of the 2020 launch editions. Which just had extra stickers on it (model #) and different color interior.