New (and old) SupraMKV members say hello!

Michael Koech

First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota mark x 2010
Hi Gentleman,

I am Micheal and I own Toyota mark x 2010 edition , I really love the car especially it performance and power ....I have owed it for about a year now after importing it from Japan . I did save a lot to buy this car , it's my dream car if I may call it . My one concern that Am directing to Eng Tedsuya tada it's in regards to it's gear box system .....it transmit well but when you reach a speed of 40 the car jerks a bit and the same happens when you are reducing your speed. I have serviced the gear box by replacing the CVT oil but there's no improvement. I once owed Toyota axio and it had same problem and after a while the gearbox failed. So am really desperate with my mark x.....I used all my saving to buy it....I can't afford to get a new gear box.

Please I need your assistance on how I can rectify the problem.

Toyota kenya are so expensive to help with repairs so kindly help me ...I need to keep my car and I love it. Attached is a picture of it .

Please Eng Tedsuya help me on how I can rectify this problem ..here in Kenya almost all cars are Toyota but Most repairs we take to local mechanics whom can either repair it or make the situation worse.

Lucky for me I have some knowledge on engine and that's why am careful before doing any repairs.

Here is my contacts [email protected]
Mobile no.+254720227180

IMG_20180324_090502.jpg

Hoss57

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2000 Z28 A4 cammed & stalled full bolt-ons. 1999 Formula M6 stock
Hey guys! I've been lurking for about a month and thought it was time to join the board.

I am a fan of fast, cool cars of all makes and models. For the past decade or so I've been deep into the LSX scene and have had my eyes on a C7 but then I discovered the new Supra is for sure coming and my plans abruptly changed. The more I learn about this car the more I am stoked!

I have learned so much about the previous Supras and the venerable 2JZ engine since I found this site. Looking forward to the adventure that lies ahead. See you around!

dshandy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Chevy Camaro SS, 2014 Audi A5
Hello! I've been following this forum religiously for the past year now and I've finally decided to join. As a kid, I had MKIV posters hanging in my room and knew that one day I would own a Supra. I can't wait to see what MKV has in store and now have the chance to own my dream car. This forum has provided me with so much information and now happy to be apart of it!

SPMS

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rc-F, 350z-TT, G2 Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys,

Jeremiah here, I've been on here a few days now, enjoying the content so far. Miss the old forum days compared to the FB stuff we have now. So, I'm glad this forum is up and going. Currently building a 1500rwhp 350z, I know I know lol. I am also looking forward to the new Supra, as it'll be the next build. My faro arm and I will be ready

Feel free to follow on IG
Personal @suckerpunch_motorsports
Current Build @project_enyo

Here's to waiting for the release!

Redbeard

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 GTI, 2010 F150
Hey all,

Longtime lurker of this site, and ft86club going back to before those carsā€™ release, thought it time to join up here. Been into cars of all kinds for a long time, since going to car shows with my dad and his ā€˜69 Camaro. I drive a ā€˜13 GTI, and though Iā€™m not exactly in the market for the new Supra at the moment (going back to school cuts into the car budget a bit), itā€™s right at the top of the list of cars Iā€™m interested in once itā€™s feasible. Checking in for new info and leaks multiple times a day lately!

MLG Tofu Shop

First Name
Goh
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota Vios
Sup guys, I've been lurking around for about 2 days and I finally decided to join this forum.

I'm 19 years old and I currently do not own a car as I'm still in college and cars in Malaysia are ridiculously expensive, but I look forward to what Toyota has in store for us in the future.

twntrbo03'

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 Supra Turbo Quicksilver ---1993 Supra Turbo Anthracite --- 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4x4
My first post here! I've been on Supraforums since 05', but have been lurking here for awhile now!
Sponsored