NEW: bootmod3 WiFi ENET CANBUS Flash Adapter

ArmenLS1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Type R
The forget home network bit worked like like charm! I think I'm going to find another android phone and just use it specifically for bm3.
Sponsored

BrettMRC

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra, Defender, Rx400h
Rather than create a new thread, thought I would bump this one.

Having a nightmare with the connection via an android device! (Have raised a support ticket, but thought may as well ask here too in case I'm missing something stupid)

Yesterday I did a test connection with the V3 Wifi obd dongle - connected 1st time, and stayed connected while I had a look around the app.
This evening, with more time available I decided I'd connect and turn off the cursed burble.... no chance - although the phone connects to the dongle, and in the WiFi adapter section of the app it shows it as connected... it just reports back with "OBD ENET not connected" and I can't progress. :banghead:

I've tried manual IP configurations, forgetting networks, disconnecting the battery ,(now have a parking sensor issue, but no connection) firmware updates, and muttered swearing.

Has anyone else experienced this? Was last night my only shot? 😂

Any help much appreciated! :)

Screenshot_20230913_185459.jpg
Screenshot_20230913_185447.jpg
Screenshot_20230913_185438.jpg

7sstreet

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
A90
Mine works solid but I know some mentioned on F series have an issue and you can go to previous firmware. Go to the Wifi screen and click on bottom right menu called Firmwares and click on 1.14 or 1.14.2 and update to that. That’s the original. I got this from an F series dude that had an issue and it fixed it for him.

ArmenLS1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra, Type R
@BrettMRC did you try forgetting all your previous WiFi networks as suggested by zrk? This worked for me but I ran into another issue later on.

This was before the firmware update as well. I've stuck to cable and laptop for all tuning now. After bricking my ecu once I won't chance wireless again. Unless just for logging.

BrettMRC

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 GR Supra, Defender, Rx400h
Mine works solid but I know some mentioned on F series have an issue and you can go to previous firmware. Go to the Wifi screen and click on bottom right menu called Firmwares and click on 1.14 or 1.14.2 and update to that. That’s the original. I got this from an F series dude that had an issue and it fixed it for him.
Tech support have said the phone same thing - roll back the firmware.
Which I'll do, but it wasn't working before I did that either, lol!
Sponsored